• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Valley Request Shop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

froslass123

Ain't I cute?
I would like a Fusion, please.
Base pokemon- Glaceon ( sitting, if you can. If not, standing.)
Pokemon to fuse with- Absol.
Extras- Could you give it a Articuno tail? That would be awesome.
Thank you.

Dark FireBird

Ah ha!! ♪
froslass123: i'll do yours once i've finished all my other requests (hopefully most of those will be up sometime today...)- lol, it'll finally give me a chance to use the platinum glaceon sprite in a fusion! =P

goinGreen: here's your fusion-

fusion33shop-dv.png

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x189/Jazz_Girl_07/fusion33shop-dv.png

Night Shadow: the 1st of your chaos-

chao3shop-dv.png

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x189/Jazz_Girl_07/chao3shop-dv.png?t=1222455306

chao4shop-dv.png

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x189/Jazz_Girl_07/chao4shop-dv.png

credit please.

Last edited:

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?

OMGDP!!
OMG-DA-POKEMON IS TEH AMAZIN! This is THE most insane fusion I've ever requested. The result is so elaborate, and everything molded very well. I was not expecting it to be so in-depth, regarding the head. And all the colors worked perfectly! I LUFFF it! Thanks so much.

And I will give 100% credit, you don't need to worry. Thanks for your time, and in the near future, expect a couple more fusion requests. 'Cuz I love it! Thanks again.

If this shop is still taking any orders, I would like mine done.

Custom Trainer
Base sprites:
fro.png

Extras: Do you mind making him a bit like Gaara the Kazekage? Except, without a gourd.

Gladeshadow

There you go Lucario4444:
rijgioje.png

The shop is still open it's just Razorfire and Dark FireBird are busy right now so they are closed untill they catch up with requests etc.

I'm still open for requests :)

Last edited:

Torpoleon

can i have a picture of naruto combined with ash. Can it be a banner

Extra:If it could be a banner can you have the fusion in the middle and one side has naruto stuff and the other side has pokemon stuff(both colorful)

Thanks!

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
Request to Dark Firebird... Ready for a weird one?

I request a pokemon fusion.
Base: Roserade Male
Other Pokemon: Starmie and Suicune
Extra things: I'd like to see you do something cool with Roserade's blossom of roses, but besides that, just do whatever makes it look (somewhat) good. The suicune would be for the rippling "cloth" things that it has coming from it, and the colors. If possible, if you're going to recolor it, try to make it Shiny Suicune's colors with some golden yellow and black in it.

Yeah, I'm insane. But good luck! And thanks again on the previous request... which reminds me... I can't get it to show up in my sig. Is there anything wrong that I'm doing?

Dark FireBird

Ah ha!! ♪
ok ok, please no more requests for me at the moment! ^^' thank you all for wanting stuff from me, but i'm very short on time just now and Gladeshadow (thank you!) already posted that i was closed so that i could get back up to speed with my current requests.
lol, so i'm making a waiting list, and i'll try get everything finished asap so that i can be open again, but until then, please wait to request from me until then. ^_^"

goinGreen: hehe, i'm glad you liked your last 1, i'll see what i can do about your new request, though it looks a toughie! =P should be fun. and try this for your sig-
[*IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x189/Jazz_Girl_07/fusion33shop-dv.png[/IMG]
copy/paste that in and make sure to remove the *. hope that works this time!

Torpoleon: use a form, that's what they're there for, since i'm not entirely sure if it's just a banner you want or what... and if it is you need to provide images... your request's not accepted 'til you sort that... =/

Draco_Patil: i'll see what i can do.

pokefan16: i'll see what i can do.

Jamora1124: same as above, but it would've been easier if you'd provided a pic...

ZFXZFX: i'll see what i can do.

froslass123 and Night Shadow: i'll try have your requests finished today.

i only have 1 day off (today) so i'll try and get as much done as i can, but please all be patient. thanks.

wow, uber long post! o_O

Last edited:

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
cool! Thanks a lot. I didn't see that you were closed, so just get to mine whenever you feel like it, I'm in no rush. And thanks for accepting it, I don't know what came over me when I was thinking about a fusion. I bet it'll be funny and cool. But if you don't like it or can't, just let me know, 'cuz I'm in absolutely no urgency to get a sprite. So no worries. :)

And thanks for the updated URL, I'll fix it and give credit.

froslass123

Ain't I cute?
Take as much time as you want, I'm in no hurry.

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
rotfl, awesome. I like how you used Starmie as the base, that was 100% unexpected. It's cool, thanks again. And I'll be placing this in my sig, credit goes to you (unless you don't want me to.)

Thanks again! :D

Dark FireBird

Ah ha!! ♪
rotfl, awesome. I like how you used Starmie as the base, that was 100% unexpected. It's cool, thanks again. And I'll be placing this in my sig, credit goes to you (unless you don't want me to.)

Thanks again! :D

actually, roserade's still the base, i just used the gem from the middle of starmie, just for something to incorporate from it (i had no other ideas, lol!), although it does take up a lot of room on the fusion. o_O
you're welcome though! ^^

still working on getting through the rest of my request list, but all going well, i should get some more posted up sometime later today...

ZFXZFX: your icon-

iconshoprequestdv.png

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x189/Jazz_Girl_07/iconshoprequestdv.png

credits and enjoy, blah blah.

Last edited:

FurretFreak

Second Gen. Trainer
do you guys do reposes? i didn't see that as an option.

If so could you please do a shiny zangoose in a smeargle position? he should look like he is about to use slash or crush claw on some poor pokemon.

Thanks ALOT

Status
Not open for further replies.