• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark Valley Request Shop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theanime-dialgamazter

Now with one eyebrow
Banners -
Size:Banner
Image(s):
2662360394_9cccb8bfc3.jpg

Colours:light green and blue
Style: Robitic
Text: Domo Arigato?
Extra: Do a mother board type background

I'd like another userbar please.

Writting: The Anti-Stealth Rock Club
Color 1: Red
Color 2: Orange
Pokemon: Charizard, Houndoom and Magmotar
Say if you want the writting in the middle or end: The end

Thank you.

Gladeshadow

There you go Blade Knight:
ksdnvlkn.png

There you go cloudk:
iwngio.png

You've requested here before haven't you? I think i've made you an ice statue at some point.

~Jocelyn~ and theanime-dialgamazter -
Dark FireBird is closed at the moment so you might have to wait a while to get those.

Any requests?

Pokedialga200

Shoop Da Woop!
Long time no see Glade, remember me =D.
Well I was just bored and thought I should come here and request for old time's sake :).

Ghost Pokemon plz!
Pokemon: Dialga
Glow color: Red

Cya soon ;)

Thank you very much Gladeshadow. ^_^

cloudk

hates you.
Yes, Glade, i have requested quite a bit from you last time. Study takes away my time D=

Anyways, i have another request
Fusions -
Base pokemon:Houndoom
Pokemon to be fused with:Moltres(and houndoom)
Extras:I would like Moltres' wings to be visible but also for houndoom's canine body to be there. From then on, its on your own, but having fire on some part of Houndtres' body would be preferable.

I'd like another userbar please.

Writting: The Anti-Stealth Rock Club
Color 1: Light blue
Color 2: Blue
Pokemon: Glaceon, Weavile, Jynx and Froslass
Say if you want the writting in the middle or end: The middle

Thank you again.

Um, I placed an order here in October, I think it may have been overlooked. Is anyone still taking up orders in the first place?

Gladeshadow

Hey there Pokedialga200, there you go:
knfvlkenw.png

I didn't recolor all of it purple because i thought it looked cool like that.

mfgklrne.png

Still working on it pokefan16 but don't expect anything special since they aren't exacly my strong point.

Jamora1124 i will try and send you a message now so i can sort that out for you.

Ok as for everyone else...if your waiting for your request and you don't mind waiting abit longer send me a pm then i can start making a full list and try and get things abit more organised in here.

pokefan16

Hey there Pokedialga200, there you go:
knfvlkenw.png

I didn't recolor all of it purple because i thought it looked cool like that.

mfgklrne.png

Still working on it pokefan16 but don't expect anything special since they aren't exacly my strong point.

Jamora1124 i will try and send you a message now so i can sort that out for you.

Ok as for everyone else...if your waiting for your request and you don't mind waiting abit longer send me a pm then i can start making a full list and try and get things abit more organised in here.

its ok just take your time ^_^

Thank you Gladeshadow! ^_^

~Jocelyn~

trainer spriter
Userbars -
Writting: Luxray Rules!
Color 1: light blue
Color 2: Dark grey
Pokemon: Luxray
Say if you want the writting in the middle or end; Middle

Status
Not open for further replies.