• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dark_Hyde's Sprite Wall!

dark_hyde

Hey there everyone! im Dark_hyde,but call me hyde :p its not my real name but w/e xD. so yea,this is some of my sprites i;v done,and if u have any tricks or w.e on spriting,tell me pls:) so yea,im more of a fusion spriter so here they are:p

All Fire Starter Fixed One

All Water Starter

Scygar(Scyther+Gligar)

Sciscor(Scisor+Gliscor)

Victriplum(Victribelle+Vileplume)

Ambiape(Ambipom+Inferape)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some trainers!
Me(in Contest Apeal,Chill and the last one is in battles!)

My Cousin(Normal and then contest apeal)

My Friend Jon(Apeal,Normal)

Another Of My Friend,Jess(Normal,Contest Apeal)

So These are my sprites! Hope u Like THEM!:D

Last edited:

Neo Galactus

Hahahahaha
The fire starters are a bit copy + paste-ish, try scratching more. They aren't bad though, same for the water starters. The Siscor (top version) looks a bit awkward, what with the sting... Try making it look like it comes out of it's back. :|

joeiscool

SPINDA ROX
theese are pretty good apart from the siscor top version i completely agree with neo
apart from that =)

Hiidoran-man

I like your trainers, i have to agree with the others on your pokemon though.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Oh noes im not seeing that. The tail um could come from the back you know. It looks otally you know. Anyway o got to admit your spriting skills are good for the first time. Keep on spriting.

GDE

Palette Professor
well, i think most of these are pretty good, one comment I can make, is that on the final fire evo, it looks very crowded and just doesn't seem right to me, maybe you should take some things out

you need to start scratching
They look to much like other sprites

dark_hyde

Thnx Everyone..Haha yea i think i should work on my sciscor and my last fire evo hehe! and yea,i am practicing scratching but for now,i suck haha! but anyway thnx