• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*DarkAbsol*~'s poke-art!

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*

Ibuberu

Riiiight...
I find your drawing style rather cute. And your colouring's okay too! I especially like the picture of the legendary cats and the Celebi. Though, it's body seems out of shape. Anyways, quite good work you have here. ^^

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
thank u all 4 ur support!!!
Ibuberu: yes the the celebi picture i drew a while ago so maybe my skill then was a little off!
thanks again!!

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
lightVenusaur: thanks! and sure no prob! i'll be working on it now^___^
Torchic.jpg
<new picture!!! Torchic!

Ibuberu

Riiiight...
Oh my goodness! That Torchic is the cutest thing! I could never get it's head in the right proportion, but you made it look so cute in your style! =D However, the anatomy of the body and feet could use a little work. I really like the background too.

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
=3333 thankies!! actually the head was the hardest part, first it was too big then too small, but i think i finally got it! yes anatomy is my weakest point, thanks for ur constructive critisim(sp?) i'll be sure to work on it^___^

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
i love them but the absol is my fave i made a sprite with absol with wings but this is turley fabtastic

could you do a normal lucario, ledian and dragonair

Last edited:

Ibuberu

Riiiight...
That Glacia looks great. =D

However, the Flareon's legs look a bit off. As well as the Eevee. And perhaps, the picture would look even better if you finished Jolteon's body. But I really like your Gardevoir. The Kirlia's hands should be as thick as it's arms though, they look funny.

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
thank u! i was going to finish jolteon's body but when i tried it didn't look right :( oh well! oops kirlia does look a bit funny, maybe i should try to ink better! thanks for ur comment =3

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*

Ibuberu

Riiiight...
*squee*

One of the cutest Torchic I've ever seen! The only thing that could perhaps need a bit of adjustment is the wobbly-ness of the legs. Other than that, I really love it's expression and fluffy feathers! Thanks! *saves into harddrive for ever and ever.. XD*

And the colouring for the Umbreon just plain rocks, but the legs do seem a bit too small to support such a cuddly thing. =X

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
Light Venusaur: thanks!! yay! im glad u love it^^
Ibu: ur welcome^___^ im also glad u like it! gah i always have trouble with those little footies X3
Zephyr Flare: :(!!! sorry i shall make a shop then!

Freundmon

The one that really catches my eye is that amazing celebi. His position is so fun and loving, I think you really captured a celebi in that one. I think you should try out more fun poses like that. For your other pictures, some improvements in shape, light source recognition and color blending would really help your pictures out.

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
thank u very much squritleboy^^ and thanks for ur constructive-crit!

Ibuberu

Riiiight...
Aww, that Raichu is cute! I love your style. However, the pose Raichu's in doesn't really have a 'jumping' feel to it, the electric mouse looks like it's floating in the air. Perhaps you should raise both it's hands into the air and not just one? Other than that, only the yellow lightning bolt tail seems disproportioned. I like the picture though! =D