• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DARKCHAN's Fan Art

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Those things are quite good, you have talent (that, or you've practiced a lot).
You know how to draw anime/manga.

Wow, those are probably the best or near best Ive seen in the fanart section. A++

wilycoyote64

through diamond eyes
Dang, i knew you were a rather good spriter, DARKCHAN but you're also a flippin' awesome artist! i want to see drawings of your fakemon...

Dude.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
it's really good, the only thing that seems wrong is the size of well mistrys breasts. she is like 2-3 years older, i just seems logical that hers be bigger.

msity-13
misty-15,16

not trying to sound peerverted or anything, just giving a heads up

DARKCHAN

Novice Spriter
Ok, also not trying to sound perverted iether, but that's why I drew may's bigger than hers. If I drew misty's bigger than I would halv to draw may's bigger. Any bigger and It would look like softcore hentai O.O Besides I tried to make her breats more of the size that they are in the real show. Not sure if you noticed, but she's not developed that much :( I understand your point, who want's to see small breats? but not every character has to have DDs, lol.

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
OMG the May and Misty one is really good, so is the 2nd one, and your doggy is so cute! all of your drawings are very well drawn, better then anything I could ever do, maybe if I took a really long, and I mean a long time doing so.

Dattebayo

Banned
I give your Misty and May fanart a perfect 10, because they look so beautiful.

Very good on the Misty and May drawing, and the Video Girl Ai art looks very detailed throughout, isn't she from an anime or something, 'cause I've never really seen her, but the name rings a bell. The dog, very cute, what kind of dog is s/he.

Orihime

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
Dyamn.
We gots a good artist in the hizzous.
>_>
You must draw misty/May yuri NAO!!!