• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DARKCHAN'S Sprites

DARKCHAN

Novice Spriter
Hello, I am new to this forum. I have read the fan sprite rules, and I think I got them down. If I am doing somthing against the rules acidentaly, please worn me so I will not do it again. Thank you.

No matter how good or bad my sprites are I always apreciate someone pointing out how I can improve them. Don't wory, it's not easy to hurt my fealings, and I always am trying to find out ways on how to improve. Also, feel free to rate what what you want, but please use 1-10.

Fakemon:
banevo1jo0.png
fakemon2jp4.png
fakemon3zw4.png
airoevo1oe7.png
airevo2dh1.png
brandnewfake2ho6.png
0supernewfake1hj8.png
0final1au4.png

Shaymin's new form :
shimy1bn2.png
(totaly missunderstood interpitation. I was looking at a blury pic and thought the fur was arms).

Shaymin's true sky form:
0skyform1yl5.png
(sprite outline done by Blue Latios, shading done by me)

Revamps:
revamp1vo3.png
revamp2hx2.png
newrevamp1gv0.png
newrevamp2vf8.png
revamp1jk8.png

Shiny Revamps:
shinypr9.png

Devamps:
fulldevampwg4.png

More Devamps:
superdevampsnew1zu6.png

Re-colors:
charchargf5.png

Themed schemes:
keclionsnl6.png

Fusions:
fusion1ec1.png
fusion2bp3.png
fusion3an5.png

Re-pose:
repose1gd4.png

Thanks for checking them out. ^_^
(bwa, ha, ha!! My colection is growing!!!)

Last edited:

@scizor@

i kinda like the devamps.
the fakemon is pretty cool.
for the devamps,8-10.
for the revamps,9-10.
for the fakemon,9-10.
keep up the good work.;)

@scizor@

hey i was wondering when you would be posting more fakemon.
i could give you some tips.

@scizor@

well its kinda hard to give tips without me seeing anything.
but,uhhhh heres one,when you are zooming in, make sure you mak your outlines dark.
p.s.
once you post some fakemon,i'll give you some tips.k?

Khamul

Fail Meister
I like your devamps, although i find Weavile's strange......

@scizor@

ok yourwelcome but dude once you post new sprites,give me a visitor message.
i'll give some actual tips.

by the way,what s the fakemon?it looks like an evolution of bannette.

DARKCHAN

Novice Spriter
khamul-thanks man, the weavile's was done so it would match the colors of sneasel's in g/s

Scizor-yeah, evo of bannette (my fault for being to lazy to post that...or come up with a name for it, lol)

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
You sprites are great. But your Fakemons hands are a bit... flat. Try curving the fingers a little.

theplushinator

The revamp is very good but it looks sorta like one of those midget style pokemon coz of the position though.....oh well cant help that with revamps. I used to do revamps but they got boring for me.

DARKCHAN

Novice Spriter
banned person-thanks, even though you probably can't read this right now...

theplushinatoy-yeah, lol. They do get boring quik, but they are so much easier to do than fakemon, lol.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
The Banette evolution's sprite is too tall. Maximum size is 80x80.
The Revamps are pretty good, as far as I can tell...

The Devamps, if you are going by GSC, can only have four colors: Black, White, and two others.

Asuran

The devamps aren't in any style, they aren't really devamps, they have too many colors for G/S/C or R/B/Y and the shading is very different from any other style.

CosmosSage

Your devamps are nice, but they use too many colors- GSC and RBY only use four colors per sprite- black, white, and two other colors from the game's palette. In RBY, these are colors of the same hue, but different brightness, whereas they can be any two colors in GSC. Some of your sprites, such as Giratina, have six or seven different colors used, which makes them look less like the sprites used in-game.

The revamps are nice, I don't see any major problems. The scratch is well done as well, although the shading seems a bit strange. The tail, which I'm guessing is supposed to be somewhat like smoke, seems to be more solid and jagged instead. The rest of it seems very well done.

Keeper of the Aura

Darkrai = Best PKMN
The Fakemon is very creative. Evo. of Bannete, right?
For the Devamps, 5/10 for Starly, 9/10 for the rest.
For the Revamps, 8/10
For the Fakemon, 10/10
Over all, very good. Keep up the good work. :p

PidgeotMaster

The Bird Master!
Cool looking! I give them,
Devamp: 9/10, as apparently people say there are too many colors, other than that, they are awesome.
Revamp: 10/10
Fakemon: 10/10, I'd actually like to see that in the games. Plus Bannette needed an evo when Dusclops got one.