• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DARKCHAN'S Sprites

DARKCHAN

Novice Spriter
asuran- Yes I realize this now, I realy skrewed up on alot of them. I'll try to improove. Thanks for this tip.

cosmosage-thanks man, I'll try to improve my later devamps.

keeper-thank you.

feraligatr-thanks alot man.

pideotmaster-thank you very much.

TO ALL- I apreciate every one taking the time to rate my sprites and giving me advice on how to improve. Thank you all. ^_^

P.S. I messed pretty bad on some of my original devamp sprites, so I re-did the ones that needed less colors.

Last edited:

Sharpedo Master

my computer shows 4 posts too. lol Dark Bahamut!, delete some!!!

Your devamps are honestly some of the better ones I have seen, and I can only spot a few that need improvement. That would be the Weavile sprite. I don't think the crown's shading needs to be there, honestly. Perhaps you could add a bit more dithering to the crown.

Wooper has too many colours, I think. Atleast, it's mouth seems a bit out of place. Replace the inside of it's mouth with black, and keep the tongue red.

Dark-Bahamut

Fear the Dark Flames
Oh, I'm so sorry... my comp glitches all the time... mods please delete my other posts... I'm truly sorry.. my comp really bugs me all the time...

DARKCHAN

Novice Spriter
lol, mine bugs out a little sometimes also.

P.S. new devamps (bulby,ivey,veny)

Last edited:

PidgeotMaster

The Bird Master!
I like the new Devamps, and I noticed you changed the starly.

wilycoyote64

through diamond eyes
Dude, your De/revamps are flawless! definately the latest ones.. and you fakemon could use some darker spots in shadow but otherwise it is P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

~ keep@it

DARKCHAN

Novice Spriter
New fakemon added:
fakemon2jp4.png

It's a bug evolution of evee. I know this one is way less scratch than my last fakemon, but hopefully you guys will like it. Basicly it's a bug hiding in leafs kind of aproch for this rather than giving it huge bug wings or 20 leggs or somthing like that. Enjoy. ^_^

DARKCHAN

Novice Spriter
New fakemon added:
fakemon2jp4.png

It's a bug evolution of evee. I know this one is way less scratch than my last fakemon, but hopefully you guys will like it. Basicly it's a bug hiding in leafs kind of aproch for this rather than giving it huge bug wings or 20 leggs or somthing like that. Enjoy. ^_^

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Very good! I love some of your fakemon, good spriting skills!

Fakemon: 9/10
Devamps: 9/10
Revamps: 8/10