• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DARKCHAN'S Sprites

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Your devamps are amazing. They're very professional looking. Good work.

~Ayra~;267;

DARKCHAN

Novice Spriter
wilycoyote-thanks man, yeah I got pretty lazy with that one. I'll fix it soon, lol. ^_^

ayra-thanks

purplemew-thanks, but what is wbg'd?

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
WhiteBeGone-d; or, no background showing.

DARKCHAN

Novice Spriter
white be goned...Not sure how to do that....

Dark-bahamut - Thanks. None of them are realy scratches though. lol. They all use a piece of a real pokemon somewhere, just hard to find, lol.

PidgeotMaster

The Bird Master!
Nice, I like the new fakes and the new devamps.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
The third scratch is RegiDS's Grass Starter...

DARKCHAN

Novice Spriter
I know, I had permision from a friend to do a sprite of it a while back. He showed me the picture of it and told me he drew the original. The ideah was not mine, but I did work hard to make that sprite.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I love the Devamps! But Weavile looks so strange... should it not be black? ^^;

wilycoyote64

through diamond eyes
Even tho (according to the new pics) i think it is 4 legged, the skything most excellent. :p

it would be better 2 legged... T.T

DARKCHAN

Novice Spriter
Hey, I just relized how off I was on my shaymin sky form. The pic I was looking at was realy blurry, and I thought it was a standing dog looking form. I just got to see what it realy looks like and it is completely diforent...:(

DARKCHAN

Novice Spriter
New sprite:
airoevo1oe7.png

It is an evo of aerodactyl. Honestly, I'm not too happy with it. It looks wrong to me for some reason. :( If anyone has any sugestions on how to fix it I would apreciate it. :)

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
*Try not to triple post, use the edit button*

Try makeing it a lighter grey color (almost like Aerodactyl's color).

PidgeotMaster

The Bird Master!
It looks great, and the shaymin sprite is very nice in my opinion. Though that coming from a mediocre spriter might not be much.
Oh, and if you ever run dry on ideas, I have millions and I'd be glad to help you.

DARKCHAN

Novice Spriter
Light veny - I'll try that (although, it's not the colors that are bothering me, just somthing about the sprite that looks wierd, I just can't put my finger on it), thanks. If it looks any better, I'll post it up. :) #sorry bout the x3 post#

pideot master - Thanks man. Any time you wana drop an ideah on me go ahead, I'm always running dry lately.

PS: New sprite:
beetle1ew6.png
It's a pinser evo. arghh. This one seems wierd as well. Any tips on how to improve it would be greatly apreciated. :)

Last edited: