• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

<*<*<*DarkCharizard2's Awesome Trade Shop!!*>*>*>

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
hi again i am interested in your pokepark jirachi, GAMESTP entei, GAMESTP raikou, singing pikachu, world10 crobat and that japanese regigigas

i can offer shiny bisharp, shiny event hydreigon, shiny event golurk, ageto celebi, birthday audino and pikachu colored pichu

Will take bisharp, trading for event golurk and hydregion, will take celebi and pikachu colored pichu, not interested in audino.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
hi again i am interested in your pokepark jirachi, GAMESTP entei, GAMESTP raikou, singing pikachu, world10 crobat and that japanese regigigas

i can offer shiny bisharp, shiny event hydreigon, shiny event golurk, ageto celebi, birthday audino and pikachu colored pichu

The Choice is Charizard's

Last edited:

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
how about alamos darkrai, WORLD11 Scrafty, and vgc09 shiny milotic?

So bisharp, almos darkrai, world 11 scrafty, vgc shiny milotic, celebi and pichu for your wants?

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Bump. Will update with new events and shinies soon.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Updated with new events, shinies and major organization changes! :)

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
Trade

I want a celebi, mew, shaymin, darkrai, and a jirachi. If you are willing to trade any of these pokemon i can offer you strong legendaries. I can offer you a lv 100 kyurem with pokerus, lv 76 lugia, lv 76 palkia, lv 55 kyogre (modest), lv 15 victini (modest, untouched), and lv 40 tornadus/thunderus (both timid and untouched). If you are interested in making a deal, please pm me, im sure we can work something out.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Updated with new events!! :)

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Saikyou Electivire and VGC10 Eevee for your Pokemon Sunday Tropius and Shiny Flawless Abra?

Last edited:

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
I'm back, so let's BUMP this!!!!

Kevin24

Event Collector
Just letting you know that you can only have a surfing pikachu legit on gen 4. there are event pikachus on gen 4 with surf. surf has to be removed before being transferred to gen 5. if the event pikachu has surf on gen 5 then it's hacked since you have to hack it back on.

~Kurou

to see you smile
Hi im interested in your ageto celebi
I can offer an ash's scraggy or a 10aniv zapdos :)

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Hi im interested in your ageto celebi
I can offer an ash's scraggy or a 10aniv zapdos :)

I would take the 10aniv zapdos. I can trade this weekend if that is OK with you.

Last edited:

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Bump. Bump. Bump. Need new customers! :D

Devil lagiacrus

Brazilian trainer
im brazilian,then i dont have much events to offer,BUT i have one groudon from hoenn lvl 74.or i can providence one from evnt from gts.
THANKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.