• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DarkCharizard2's Trade Shop of Wonders

I'm adding a giveaway to this shop. What should i give away?

• Total voters

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Hey, what's your FC?

EDIT: Never mind, got it.

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Hi DarkCharizard I am interested in a few of your shinies like your adamant shiny electross and UT shiny careful throh, I'm especially interested in your UT shiny kyurem is it uncloned if so I'd like to trade for it I need to know all the info on the electross since its lv100 I have plenty of shiny flawless pokemon just click in my SIG. for my shop/mogan shop the whole first post is all my pokemon SP you don't get confused VM me when you reply back thanks

Last edited:

Smity

hi would you you trade your shiny flawless adamant dratini for my shiny near flawless timid laverstar

the bulbasaur is the one that's flawless, i also got a torchic that's near flawless, but the other dw starters ar not flawless

Avecha

I have a Quirky and Naive Genesect (both cloned) if you'd like to add them to your collection for your Pokemon Centre Touhoku Snivy and your Shiny Kyurem.?

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
let me know when i can offer etc.

I'll VM you when I am ready.

Hi DarkCharizard I am interested in a few of your shinies like your adamant shiny electross and UT shiny careful throh, I'm especially interested in your UT shiny kyurem is it uncloned if so I'd like to trade for it I need to know all the info on the electross since its lv100 I have plenty of shiny flawless pokemon just click in my SIG. for my shop/mogan shop the whole first post is all my pokemon SP you don't get confused VM me when you reply back thanks

The Kyurem is cloned, The Eelectross it shiny, Lv. 100 and not flawless as far as I know.

hi would you you trade your shiny flawless adamant dratini for my shiny near flawless timid laverstar

Sorry, I am not interested in near-flawless shinies atm.

Hello I have a DWF of Lotad do you want to trade it for your DWF Carvanha.

Sounds good to me.

Do you German Dw eeveelutions have proof?

Sorry, no proof. :/

the bulbasaur is the one that's flawless, i also got a torchic that's near flawless, but the other dw starters ar not flawless

Yup, I realized that. I'll stay with my wants.

I have a Quirky and Naive Genesect (both cloned) if you'd like to add them to your collection for your Pokemon Centre Touhoku Snivy and your Shiny Kyurem.?

Yes, that sounds like a good trade.

Ok I can trade in an hour or so

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
I have a legit lvl.51 mystry mew would u be interested
I like ur quirky genesect

RainDance

Dance Party!!
Would you happen to have a DWF Evee? I didn't see it in your DWF list but I might just fail. I don't care if it is from breeding or not I just need an Female Eevee with anticipation :p If you have one then just PM me and I will throw you an offer :)

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Would you happen to have a DWF Evee? I didn't see it in your DWF list but I might just fail. I don't care if it is from breeding or not I just need an Female Eevee with anticipation :p If you have one then just PM me and I will throw you an offer :)

PM'ed you.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Im still interested in them despite the no proof ^_^, Is there anything in my thread that interests you?

I like:

PCNY Gloom
OT:pCNYd
ID: 00339
Lv: 50
Nature: Lax
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Solarbeam, Acid, Moonlight, Petal dance

PCNY Zangoose
OT: PCNYd
ID: 00089
Lv: 18
Nature: Careful
Ability: Immunity
Moves: Leer, Quick Attack, Swords Dance, Fury Cutter

PCNY Shuppet
OT: PCNYb
ID: 00211
Nature: Rash
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Snatch, Faint Attack, Shadow Ball, Will-o-Wisp

PCNY Kingdra
OT: PCNYd
ID: 01000
Nature: Impish
Ability: Swift Swim
Moves: Agility, Twister, Brine, Hydro Pump

PCNY Shedinja
OT: PCNYb
ID: 00093
Nature: Docile
Ability: Wonder Guard
Moves: Spite, Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball, Grudge

I'm choosing 5 due to the rarity of the events you want.

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
I'm interested in ur DW Bold Squirtle and DW Hasty Treecko. I can offer u a DW Adamant Arceus and DW Adamant Croagunk. Let me know if u are interested.