• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DarkCharizard2's Trade Shop of Wonders

I'm adding a giveaway to this shop. What should i give away?

• Total voters

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Awesome :)

Would you prefer 1:1 trades or do you want to do all:all ?

Depends on the time I have avalible, but usually I like doing it all:all.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Possibly this weekend if I can find time. If I can't, anytime during the week during the morning (in EST) is good for me.

Woba Fett

kkkkkklkllmlkmklmlkm
In your Pending trades you have a DW Chimchar listed. I have a Shiny ExtremeSpeed Pikachu I Timid I OT: さくら I ID: 03012 I UT if you get it and are interested.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
In your Pending trades you have a DW Chimchar listed. I have a Shiny ExtremeSpeed Pikachu I Timid I OT: さくら I ID: 03012 I UT if you get it and are interested.

Yup. sounds good!

mart00

when can we trade?

Last edited:

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Updated with:
Full Nature set ANA Pikachu
SF Strongest Blaziken
SNF Strongest Sceptile
SNF Stronest Swampert
PCNY Events
JEREMY Shellder
10ANIV Alakazam

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you have any pending trades with me, PM me or VM me so we can work out a time. I am available every morning this week from 7-12 EST. I will be clearing my list of pending trades out soon.

Cygnus428

are any of your dreamworld eeveloutions females? Cuz i need a DW eevee for breeding. I have Wishmkr jirachi, gamestop jirachi, and gamestop suicune, entei, and raikou that you may want.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
are any of your dreamworld eeveloutions females? Cuz i need a DW eevee for breeding. I have Wishmkr jirachi, gamestop jirachi, and gamestop suicune, entei, and raikou that you may want.

No, but i have a Shiny Flawless Eevee with the DW Ability that is female. It would cost you less than the DW eeveeloutions. What Nature are the 2 Jirachis?

mogan3

Wanna trade
could i get jeremy shellder too so its 3 for 3

Cygnus428

No, but i have a Shiny Flawless Eevee with the DW Ability that is female. It would cost you less than the DW eeveeloutions. What Nature are the 2 Jirachis?

i have 2 gamestop jirachis, one is bold, one is docile. I believe the docile one has a 31 speed IV if it helps any. The wishmkr is serious.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
could i get jeremy shellder too so its 3 for 3

I don't believe I have a pending trade with you right now...

i have 2 gamestop jirachis, one is bold, one is docile. I believe the docile one has a 31 speed IV if it helps any. The wishmkr is serious.

I'll take the WISHMKR Jirachi. Sound good?

mogan3

Wanna trade
yeah we do i have the meoletta,alamos darkarai,and the other one for 3 of ur pokes

Woba Fett

kkkkkklkllmlkmklmlkm
DW Chimchar for Shiny ExtremeSpeed Pikachu I Timid I OT: さくら

I know DW Chimchar is dependent on another one of your trades so no rush,this is the last week I can trade though. Also when you get it make sure it's not OT: Dom with Jolly nature, that's a hack.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Made a massive update! Wiped the Pending trades clean. Start the offers!

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Another Massive update! And more to come!