• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DarkCharizard2's Trade Shop of Wonders

I'm adding a giveaway to this shop. What should i give away?

• Total voters

leerod159

Do you have proof of legitimacy on your Japanese/Spanish Befriend a Pokemon! Eeveelutions? If so, I'm interested in them, I will offer these:
PC Fukuoka Groudon Jolly
FAL2010 Mew Adamant and Jolly

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
hey, nice shop
I'm interested in your:
06232 Movie 12 Keldeo Timid Nature, Mischievous *Flawless*
check my shop for offers.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hi, could I have your timid thunderus? I have an eved gengar, rotom and espeon and lots of dw females, deal?

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
hello darkcharizard, i am very interested in your:
Latias
Lv. 40 (UT)
Timid Nature
Levitate
Knows: Zen Headbutt/Water Sport/Mist Ball/Refresh/

i can offer you:
Cloyster (shiny flawless)
Jolly nature
skill link
icicle spear/rock blast/shell smash/razor shell
EVs:6 HP, 252 ATK, 252 SPEED

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I am interested in your shiny flawless beldum.
I have a shiny flawless litwick to offer.

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
hi there,

i would be very interested in your DW Torchic Adamant *Flawless*

everything i can offer to trade is in my sig, and to be honest, i would be willing to trade any and all of them for this torchic.

let me know if youd be interested at all :)

Last edited:

amoriandis

hello I was interested in some of you shiny flawless pokemon I can offer you a large quantity of shiny flawless pokemon in exchange also do any of your dream world starters come with proof?

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
I'm back to trading for good (hopefully) and have made massive changes to my shop. I have hundreds more events with thousands more to follow. Use the links in the first post to navigate the store! Happy trading!

KYOGRE-D

Hey ^^ I'm interested in your Flawless Adamant DW Torchic. What's in your wants list?

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Hi there I am just posting this invade you need one. I am a trusted cloned and am currently 3 trade shops cloner...if you need my services I'd be glad if you could PM me thx :)

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Hey ^^ I'm interested in your Flawless Adamant DW Torchic. What's in your wants list?

Any DW Event with proof, or and PCNY event are in high demand by me right now, but I just found out that that Torchic is a hack. Sorry to disappoint you.

I have a shiny phione
If you want Give me a Pm please

I'd be interested only if it is flawless.

CMT for 04332 Torchic Adamant Nature, Capable of taking hits *Flawless*

Sorry, just found out it is hacked and it has been removed from my shop.

Hi there I am just posting this invade you need one. I am a trusted cloned and am currently 3 trade shops cloner...if you need my services I'd be glad if you could PM me thx :)

Thanks for the offer, but I can clone myself. :) But feel free to stop by here any time you want!

Arkayna

Artist/Breeder
Would love to trade for your stuff, I do custom RNGs, let me know if you want anything and I'll find one of the many pokemon you have that is like to trade for it. I'm currently GMT-7 and I tend to finish my RNGs within 40mins-1hr of order.

Jbssnnt

Hey I'm interested in several event pokemon you have but
they don't have to be specific with natures or levels I just want
them for my collection.

My wants are Shaymin, Mew, Manaphy, Darkrai and Celebi

As I said it doesn't matter what event these came from or what nature they
have. I have several shiny or event pokemon I can offer in exchange.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Are your pokemon cloned?

Some are. Some aren't.

Would love to trade for your stuff, I do custom RNGs, let me know if you want anything and I'll find one of the many pokemon you have that is like to trade for it. I'm currently GMT-7 and I tend to finish my RNGs within 40mins-1hr of order.

I would be interested in your offer. I'm on my phone right now, so I'll PM you later in the day about it.

Hey I'm interested in several event pokemon you have but
they don't have to be specific with natures or levels I just want
them for my collection.

My wants are Shaymin, Mew, Manaphy, Darkrai and Celebi

As I said it doesn't matter what event these came from or what nature they
have. I have several shiny or event pokemon I can offer in exchange.

If you can tell me what you can offer, I'll tell you what I'm willing to trade for it.

Jbssnnt

I can offer shiny Butterfree, Machamp, Ditto or Pichu (event).
UT DW Gothorita
UT Keldeo
EV trained Magmortar
A spare Kyurem (although I'm sure this isn't that appealing as it's not event or anything)
A spare Rotom (Again not event just listing available pokemon)
As well as any pokemon that can be bred (excluding Phione) with
particular nature if you desire.