• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Darkest Pokemon

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
what Pokemon are the definition of the word "dark"?
Tell me...or ill eat your soul! >:D MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

LordKelvin

It's not Lupus.
Ever read Drifloon's Japanese Dex info? It steals the souls of children and takes them to hell!

weavile8696

pokemon master
sneasel,weavile,giratina, oh and the darkest of all is............................... jiggilypuff!!!hahahaha.... ok alright kidding about jigglypuff....

NikoBelic

The Coastal Trainer
Banette is definitely the most evil.
Duskull/Dusclops/Duknoir are pretty scary, too.

But if it's only dark types, I'd say Spiritomb is easily the most creepy. It's the union of 108 fallen souls, after all.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Darkrai and Honchkrow, i mean how many people does it peck in the head a day, prolly like 39.. and a half

RadiataAlchemist

ShattrdNghtmare
I woldn't think it would have to be Dark type to define what it means to be dark...for that matter some dark-types aren't all that scary anyway.

The first that springs to mind is Darkrai. Gengar also has a place here as it waits in dark corners to sneak up on people and steal their life force. Dusknoir also makes this list, as its dex entry basically portrays it as being the Grim Reaper to some extent.

m190049

Local psychopath
What is Darkrai's name? It's a mix between Dark and Kurai, which isthe Japanese name for dark. So in a way, it's name is 'DarkDark'. Darkrai is a Dark Type, It's signature move is Dark Void, and the last move it learns is Dark Pulse. It's Poke Assist in Shadows of Almia is Dark, and it's Field Move there is Dark Power. In the Trading Card game, there are 5 different Darkrai Cards. The first one is Darkrai LV.38, and is a Darkness-type card. It can use the move Darkness Pursuit with 3 Darkness Energy Cards. The second is Darkrai LV.40 and is also a Darkness-type card. It can use the move Darkness Roar with 1 Energy Card. The 3rd Darkrai is Darkrai LV.48 and is again a Darkness-type. It has the Poke-POWER Darkness Shade, it can use the attack Dark Slumber with one Darkness Energy, and can use Dark Resolve with 2 Darkness Energy and any other Energy Card. The 4th one, Darkrai LV.50 is again, Darkness-type. It's was a promotional card, and it has Spacial Rend and Roar of Time, like the Darkrai recieved from the Nintendo Event. The last one is Darkrai LV.X and, like the other 4, is also a Darkness-Type. It has the Poke-BODY Dark Shadow and can use the move Endless Darkness with 2 Darkness Energy cards and one other Energy. In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Darkrai is seen as an Evil Pokemon who wants to plunge the world into Darkness. Darkrai itseld is supposed to be some sort of embodiment of Darkness and/or Nightmares.

Uh... My vote is Darkrai!

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
Dusknoir
Dex info says Its antenna on its head gets radio waves from spirits and it commands him to take there...
and dusclops says if you look into it are sucked into a DARK void

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
Dusknoir
Dex info says Its antenna on its head gets radio waves from spirits and it commands him to take there...
and dusclops says if you look into it are sucked into a DARK void

Drifloon's (japanese) dex says as well as Super Smash Bros Brawl says that it takes little children to the underworld... or trys, I can see it carrying things away as its light as... what, a balloon? Thats kinda in the evilish theme.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Pretty obvious you wanted everyone to say Darkrai.

Umm, Houndoom. He's pretty much a hellhound. Not to mention the "Dark" classification.