• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Darkrai at Midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightey

When it says that Darkrai will be available from July 3rd-September 13th, does that mean it will start tonight at midnight, or not? Because I want to wait until midnight and catch it. Also, what timezone do they go by?

Lightey

I will give you a lvl 100 regigigas for a deoxys or any nintendo or wi fi event legendaries

I'm sorry, but that is off topic and, also, you aren't allowed to trade here.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
Probably Pacific because NoA is in Washington.

Ammako

Yeah, Pacific time.

That means GMT -4 will get it at around 3H00 AM.

But, they might decide it wouldn't be fair to make easterners not get it as soon as it's August 3rd, and instead make it so it starts at midnight GMT -4.

That way, everyone in USA/Canada/Whatever would be able to get it as soon as it's midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.