• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Darkrai details

yes, but even if you dont have it, it automatically pops up at the pokemon pearl/diamond screen it says: THERE IS A CAPABLE MYSTERY GIFT ACCEPT IT? yes or no.

not in direct quote.

Alchemeng

<--- Clair
Ok thanks for the details BCVM and I'm not getting two darkrai's for myself one game pack is for my bro and we only have one DS.

Alloute

Not Banned
No, Darkrai are actually common, many people have them. Darkrai are also weaker than most legendaries.

-BJ-

No, Darkrai are actually common, many people have them. Darkrai are also weaker than most legendaries.

Well of course, thanks to hacking....

Alchemeng

<--- Clair
Well of course, thanks to hacking....

Not only that but when your an event collecter they're easily obtainable. You can get 3 in a day without much sacrifice. Just another event will suffice.

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
First off, you can NOT get a shiny Darkrai from this event. Why? Because unless the pokémon was PROGRAMMED to be shiny (Like that Zigzagoon), you can't get a shiny one, no matter how many soft resets you make. As well, you can get as many as you want. Just have two games, and keep trading the one you obtain to the other game. It's not that hard.

Yeah, but some of them scare me.

i meet some cool ghetto people.

they were high though :S

i had one from a 8 year old.

He didnt EV but his team was good.

BCVM22

As well, you can get as many as you want. Just have two games, and keep trading the one you obtain to the other game. It's not that hard.

Except that the game keeps a record that you've already obtained that exact Mystery Gift even if you delete the Wonder Card or trade the Darkrai away.

Come on, people, do you really think Nintendo doesn't have failsafes to try and prevent people from hording the critters they've purposely made artificially scarce?

Alchemeng

<--- Clair
Yeah, but some of them scare me.

i meet some cool ghetto people.

they were high though :S

You can't play pokemon and be ghetto??? Darkrai's as other events are only obtained once.

BCVM22

BCVM, I did it during the Manaphy event, and it worked. Why? I have no idea. I assumed it would work in this event, as well.

Maybe Nintendo was secretly rewarding you for doing something as costly as buying two DS units and helping line their coffers.

my regular DS L button doesnt work.

does it get fixed for free?

my regular DS L button doesnt work.

does it get fixed for free?