• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

darkrai event europe?

spoon1992

i was just wondering if there will be a darkrai event in europe. anyone know???

otj--orangejuice

probably but im not sure i will probably not be able to go only event i went to was manaphy event but that was by mistake but i already have 3 jpanese darkrais

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!

jorisw

I think there will be darkrai events in europe.

jorisw

I think there will be darkrai events in europe.

Discharge

Onions? WHERE???
Umm why would it...?

Of course there's gonna be an event.. When has nintendo skipped europe? And why would it do it now??

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Europe will get the Darkrai event just at a later time. Possible a little before summer's out or Early Fall.

acrotis

Woodchuck
Don't see why Nintendo wouldn't come to Europe, So I think there will be an event at some point.

spoon1992

i hope they do. there was a mew event in england i think, but i missed it,, :'( they didnt come to ireland :'(

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
This thread should be closed. I already answered the question.

BCVM22

This thread should be closed. I already answered the question.

You assume erroneously that a question already being answered definitively causes people to get a clue and stop posting in the thread. Everyone's gotta post the same answer themselves donchaknow.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Donchaknow, normaly when a question is answered the thread is closed.

PiNgU

i was just wondering if there will be a darkrai event in europe. anyone know???

It's very likely it will happen, personally proabably during the summer holidays may base it round something.(New mystery dungeon) Its a possiblity, when Mew came out in the UK. I phoned nintendo to confirm if this is still going ahead at the time (that being mew give away) and it was. Also asked when are we getting Darkrai and they are not sure. So its case of waiting, also you can't officaly get Celebi if you are UK player. Only way is by trading with some one over wifi.

blackrose

there will be one as it says "check back often to find out how you can get it".
I really hope the event comes to Australia.

Ch0c0late Av3ng3r

I'm hoping it not only comes to Europe, but to England, and not just to London. My parents wouldn't take me to an event no matter where it was, so i need it somewhere close(ish) - Birmingham is probably my best bet, but i'm doubting that.

spoon1992

nintendo should have events in every country. its not fair that some people get uber rare pokemon and others cant (unless the use cheats)