• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Darkrai Event in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
I was reading in a Target catalogue and saw an advertisement which gained my attention. it goes like this:

"GET DARKRAI IN STORE Transfer Darkrai into your nintendo DS

THURSDAY OCT 30TH TO SUNDAY NOV 9TH
SPECIAL POKEMON CHARACTER

Bring your NINTENDO DS
and your Pokemon Diamond or
Pokemon Pearl DS Game to receive
Darkrai into your game"

Well, I for one am very happy, it appears Nintendo will be giving us most of the events that are occuring. Does this mean the Shaymin event will occur?

Since I am in Western Australia and got the message in my catalogue, there's a high chance it will be Australia wide as long as you have access to a Target store. edit: It has been confirmed it will be held at Target stores but NOT Target Country. It will also be given out at Toys 'r' use stalls.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/5270/darkraievent001ad2.jpg This was received stright from the Target Website, thanks to Misaki-Chi <3

Credit to ~Water Lucario~ for the below information:

Darkrai

Level: 50
PokéBall: Cherish Ball
Item: Enigma Berry
Ribbon: Classic
Moves:
-Roar of Time
-Spacial Rend
-Nightmare
-Hypnosis

Discuss

Last edited:

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
I hope so! I'm soooo excited! I'm assuming it's wondercard ^__^ It lasts for awhile, so I'm wondering if I can just reset Pearl repeatedly and get as many Darkrai as possible, then get some WonderCards for competitive and shiny resetting ^_^ I hope they host a Shaymin event at Target too!

golduck#1

yeah gee's been waiting for this. but is this all around australia because i am in western austrlaia

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
yeah gee's been waiting for this. but is this all around australia because i am in western austrlaia

I live in Western Australia x_x So yeah, It should be all around though I'm not to certain on Tasmania O: Though aslong as there is a Target, there's a 90% chance it will have Darkrai O:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
One question: Will this Darkrai know Spacial Rend and Roar of Time?

golduck#1

yes so happy ( prays to god it coems to his target). yeah so happy. and i believe it should have those moves

This is good. Do you know what the moveset would be?

Also,what towns/cities are participating? Because my town is barely known.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Would this include Queensland? Hmm, I wish Target was in Garden City then I could get it, if anywhere else I have to get someone to take me. Well I already have a Darkrai but it would be cool to have two.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
This is good. Do you know what the moveset would be?

Also,what towns/cities are participating? Because my town is barely known.

I've searched around but haven't found any other information. I'd presume it's moveset would be the same as the American event since that is what happened with the Manaphy Event. The fact that it was in the Target Catalogue (which is Australia wide) makes me beleive that all or the majority of Target Stores will have it O:

golduck#1

yeah i believe it will e in most target stores. but it makes me wonder

firelovindocker

yes thank you god darkai this is so kool i was doubting it would come to australia i live in melbourne and i go to westfield southland so the target there should have it.

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
Yes! Finally, an event in Aus... At Target you say? Awesome, hope it comes to VIC.

Skeletim

Howlpendragon

BRILLIANT! finanllllllllllllllllllly australia may get recognised by nintendo as even a country :).
who knows, maybe this means we will even get video games+consoles almost on time too?
but back to darkrai, -cool :).

BCVM22

finanllllllllllllllllllly australia may get recognised by nintendo as even a country :)

All of Nintendo's products see Australian release, so... I dunno, what defines "recognition" to you?

who knows, maybe this means we will even get video games+consoles almost on time too?

That you do not understand the factors that go into the international release for a product does not at all mean that your home country somehow gets them later than they are supposed to. Hardware and software are given their international releases as soon as translation, conversion and logistics make it feasible - no sooner.

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
darkraievent001ad2.jpg

Taken from the site =)

I am hoping my town's Target will host it; I tried to call them up, but it's the long weekend. I'll call tomorrow. ^_^

Last edited:

golduck#1

wow looks great

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
The thing that questions me is "The Rise of Darkrai" release date on DVD is December 3rd so why is the event happening so much earlier? O:

Did they think that Australia was becoming impatient for the Darkrai Event?

Also, this is completely off topic but how come since Kevin Rudd has become Prime Minister we have been getting Pokemon Events O_____O

Does Nintendo hate John Howard?

Edit: AND THANKS MISAKI <3 *Adds link to first post*

Last edited:

golduck#1

ha ha i have noticed that to. i love KR

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Spoinky- Wait, the movie Rise of DFarkrai is actually going to air in Australia in cinemas? Or did I mishear you?

Anway, I don't think I can go because nobody can take me to a Target store.,

Status
Not open for further replies.