• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Darkrai Event in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

eonmaster_457

Congrats with all the Australian people here!

I hope that we'd get our FIRST event here sooner or later. This is getting disheartening. :(

Blaze55584

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE PIES

hawthorn are *** ***

VenoSpyder

I'll bite you...
One thing to say.

HELL. YES.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

I hope that we'd get our FIRST event here sooner or later. This is getting disheartening. :(

Agreed with eonmaster.

Why don't other countries get events? Is it because of market forces?

they'll probably only give it to you once though

Aielyn

It's probably because Nintendo aren't the distributor in the Philippines - the company that handles distribution there is Active Boeki (found this out here). The regional distributor handling Philippines in the more general sense is Nintendo Co. Ltd themselves, so you probably need to contact Nintendo of Japan on the issue.

That said, there's probably also an issue of demand - I can't imagine that the Philippines would sell over a million units of a Nintendo product, for instance (The DS is at about 1.35 million units in Australia). On this point, though, I could be mistaken - I've never actually seen sales numbers for Philippines.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Agreed with eonmaster.

Why don't other countries get events? Is it because of market forces?

Its to do with fanbases. If there aren't enough people in your country that buy pokemon merchandise, then of course you'll never see an event, because nintendo's financial loss would outweigh the gain from the merchandise it sells.

pkmnhippy

Banned
I'll be there. I'll probably get the Darkrai on Diamond, Pearl and Platinum.

You can't it on Japanese games unless you alter the code...

Am I the only one who noticed they stalled the event for Holloween?

Also you can only get it once per file, even if you delete the wonder card.

Last edited:
Whoo! Finally, a Darkrai event on Australia shores! I missed the Manphy event, so I'm definately not going to miss this (especially since it has SpacialRend and RoarOfTime).

Its good to know that Nintendo has remembered us now; but all they have given us over the past years are mearly crumbs of the outside world...

VTUSH

<---Hatched
I'm going to buy pearl and go sit in the store making new files and transferring Darkrais all day, plus it's on Thursday so...
[size=+2] WOOT! I GET TO SKIP SCHOOL AGAIN :D![/size]
I have a great life.

Also, you can't get Darkrai shiny so don't bother STing.

your going to wag school. So you put pokemon before your education. and btw Can't you go after school? it is thursday when it starts (late night shopping). As great as this is you can always go on the weekend for the WHOLE day

pkmnhippy

Banned
I wish they would have a darkria event in america soon but i cant see it happening in a little long while because of stocks.

Err... America had one [size=+2]AGES AGO.[/size]
@VTUSH
I want Darkrai on the 30th not the 1st, and I don't like to TT, and I need to go early if I plan on getting over twenty or so.
Btw, my school is absolute crap, we're currently learning fractions @_@.

Last edited:

eonmaster_457

Thanks for the links and info.

Though I doubt that anything will happen even if I contact Nintendo of Japan. So you guys have fun. Good thing we have wi-fi.

- Nick 'Salami'

Spicy is my fav
With the Event being over Wi-fi and the Mystery Gift, how will Darkrai enter my game file? When I'm at the Starting menu (Continue Game, New Game etc.), will a message pop-up saying that its there or what? Also, is it through the whole store or just the games department?

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
With the Event being over Wi-fi and the Mystery Gift, how will Darkrai enter my game file? When I'm at the Starting menu (Continue Game, New Game etc.), will a message pop-up saying that its there or what? Also, is it through the whole store or just the games department?

Basically, when you turn on your game go to Mystery Gift, then go "Receive via Wireless" or whatever it's called. And for your other question, it depends how big the store is, they usually can support up to 15/20 metres but it's best to just go in the game section ^^

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio

Its not over wifi, its over local wireless, theres a big difference, in that with local wireless you need to be within 10 metres of the download device for it to work.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
So it's on the 30th now? Hmm maybe I still can get to it, depends what I am doing with my relatives, if I do go to thier house like I usually do I could ask them to take me to an Target.

But I need more information (I live in Queensland btw)
What time does it start on each day and what time does it end?
How long would it take to get a Darkrai?
Is it in EVERY Target across Australia?

I think that's all I needed to ask, if there's more I will bring it up.

rukario590720

Dont hate.Appreciate
go. the australians are really lucky. there is no d/p event back here in the US. oh well...
wish they'd give out the azure flute already. i want arceus!!!!!!!!!

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
go. the australians are really lucky. there is no d/p event back here in the US. oh well...
wish they'd give out the azure flute already. i want arceus!!!!!!!!!

OK for the last time, AMERICA AKA THE UNITED STATES had the Darkrai event back on May 31st & April 1st, and it was well advertised both on the forums and on the main site.

Now if you missed it then thats tough, but don't come in here compaining that you didn't get the event, when it actually likelyhood, you just missed the announcement or just didn't want to go. Especially when around 500 other countries will never see a pokemon event.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.