• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Darkrai Event in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

firelovindocker

well unfortunatly i have to go to southland all the time and they have target but no toys 'r ' us or i can beg my mum to drive me to chadstone or i could take the bus

latios reborn

I haven't seen anything in my latest target catalog about it, but I'll check it out regardless...

I checked it and saw nothing (could be that the catalog had no games section) but still as it is a couple of weeks away I would have thought that there might have been something.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
OH yeah, I got news and one of my friends are going to trade one for me!

finally an event that i finally find out about before it already has happened

is this at every target store in Australia or only some?
because my friends an i all want Darkrais

i also looked for more info on google and it says it is at toys r us too?

Last edited:

Manix

Another round?
i also looked for more info on google and it says it is at toys r us too?
Yes. That's also been stated in this thread.

is this at every target store in Australia or only some?
I think the answer is throught the thread somewhere. I remember reading most of this thread.

Now only 15 days...

danburite

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
I'm too old for this. I'm 22 years old, I have a girlfriend, and I do other grown-up things (like drink and vote and so on), but dammit, Nintendo AU FINALLY releases an event Pokemon! I'm so there.

latios reborn

I'm too old for this. I'm 22 years old, I have a girlfriend, and I do other grown-up things (like drink and vote and so on), but dammit, Nintendo AU FINALLY releases an event Pokemon! I'm so there.

Yeah well I'm a year older and do/have the same stuff so I'm going also. too bad can't get dragonite though. might trade my spare shaymin.

randomspot555

If it's anything like the TRU and Gamestop events in the US, it'll be quick and easy. The wireless mystery gift has a ridiculous range at the events I went to, and I could pick it up from outside the store. It helped that the Game department was on the side closest to the parking lot.

I also know soemone who got the Gamestop Deoxys from their car, parked outside the Gamestop.

Seriously, with the mystery gift being wirelessly downloaded, there'll be no line. You pick it up, then save your game and you can soft reset for IVs and nature after you exit the store.

EDIT: I'm not going to disclose my age. But I know there are people on these forums even older than you. We old folk have the nostalgia factor, along with actually having the brains for competitive battling!

Meeraku

*grumbles* Well, I just rang both Target's within the A.C.T. and neither of them are participating in the event. Yet again, the Capital state becomes non-existant >( The person I talked to from Queanbeyan says that it was in their catalogue and it did not specify they were excluded so they might, MIGHT just be participating.

I contacted the Toys R Us here aswell and they were completely confused because everyone kept asking them and they are not participating. The girl on the phone even asked me to explain exactly what all these people were questioning them about.

So almost a total bummer for A.C.T. residents...

(Woo, first post!)

latios reborn

*grumbles* Well, I just rang both Target's within the A.C.T. and neither of them are participating in the event. Yet again, the Capital state becomes non-existant >( The person I talked to from Queanbeyan says that it was in their catalogue and it did not specify they were excluded so they might, MIGHT just be participating.

I contacted the Toys R Us here aswell and they were completely confused because everyone kept asking them and they are not participating. The girl on the phone even asked me to explain exactly what all these people were questioning them about.

So almost a total bummer for A.C.T. residents...

(Woo, first post!)

Well crap. I wonder what Nintendo will do with the other state/s they snob.

I have been waiting for a catalogue in the mail..
i want to cut out the picture and keep it as a momento :p

i hope they have events in my area, i have fair few targets and toys r us stores nearby, do i need to call to find out if they are participating?

i can't find the info anywhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.