• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Darkrai Event in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Burrito

<-- Favourite Shiny
all up so far i have gotten 12 Darkrai uncloned, 2 are for m friends & 7 are to be traded away, the 3 best ones left for me, heh.

Last edited:
all up so far i have gotten 12 Darkrai uncloned, 2 are for m friends & 7 are to be traded away, the 3 best ones left for me, heh.

How can you get 12 Darkrai?

Lol, It really does say that?

I'm going to go check the wonder card out.

what is wondercard?

Im getting my Darkrai today.. well at least i hope so, i didn't actually ask anyone if that particular store was participating in the event
*crosses fingers*

A-Burrito

<-- Favourite Shiny
How can you get 12 Darkrai?

what is wondercard?

Im getting my Darkrai today.. well at least i hope so, i didn't actually ask anyone if that particular store was participating in the event
*crosses fingers*

i had a game able to restart & trade over, i can get 2 every 10 mins if i have my friend with me, or 1 if i don't. (he lent me one of his games so i could get more).

VenoSpyder

I'll bite you...
Got mine. An hour ago.

It was awesome.

EDIT: Two days left. If you don't have one yet, get one.

Last edited:
i had a game able to restart & trade over, i can get 2 every 10 mins if i have my friend with me, or 1 if i don't. (he lent me one of his games so i could get more).

ok

well..
i just got my 2 darkrai's :)
i walked past the poster that said get darkrai here.. and i was thinking.. where is it..
then i walked back and i found it.
im currently SRing for a modest natured one

firelovindocker

A wonder card is a little card saying you recieved the pokemon form the vent it has info about the pokemon and why the event is being held you can see the card in the mystery gift file on the main page of diamond/pearl

zexion_blue

I have a headache
I haven't posted here in a loooooong while, but I figured that this was definitely worth it. 2 days ago I went to get Darkrai. I got 3 with my 2 Diamonds and a Pearl, but one of the Diamonds was my brother's, who's not exactly the best a Pokemon. When I got home, I told him he would find a surprise if he went to the Pokemart in his game. He did, and he talked to the guy and got Darkrai. Then I took a look at the Darkrai, and I swear, my brother is sooooooooooooooo lucky it's not funny. On the very FIRST go, the Darkrai looked like this:

Darkrai
Timid Nature
Mischievous
IVs of:
6/0/24/31/23/27

Like, oh my gaaaawwrrrsh!

Kyuuketsuki

At your service
Damn! I don't live in Australia. Man...

Anyone that gets the Darkrai, can ya trade it to me just for pokedex info, I wanna get one from the GTS. PM me please.

latios reborn

You can't get one from the GTS as yet I don't think as all the Darkrai out there should have the calssic ribbon to make it non GTS able.. Anyway second last day.

Here are the details of my Darkrai that i got on my pearl
i spent about half an hour SRing before i got a Modest one

Modest, good endurance
likes dry food

the IV's are
5/1/29/15/27/25

hopefully the one i receive is diamond has better IV's
im to lazy to check the IV's before i save..

i hope we get another pokemon event here soon

firelovindocker

2nd last day people so if you havent got one get it now its so worth it

Manix

Another round?
You can't get one from the GTS as yet I don't think as all the Darkrai out there should have the calssic ribbon to make it non GTS able.
*coughRanger2Darkraicough*

Anyway, I already have decent Darkrai's after SR'ing. A Mild and a Hasty one, both with decent enough IV's and SpA and Spe.

chibiipompom

Omg i got mine today, first time doing it and i get

darkrai @ jolly
capable of taking hits
24/20/30/21/30/14

i was liek "No Ways Fool!" then i realised that jolly decreases Sp. Atk.... damn now to start RSing! yay that will be fun

EDIT: OMGAWD!!!! i got a timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 OMGAWD!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!

P.S. I'm sorry about overusng caps... but still OMGAWD!!!!

Last edited:

randomspot555

P.S. I'm sorry about overusng caps... but still OMGAWD!!!!

That's not possible. You're either lying or hacking.

Literally, it isn't possible. The game mechanics make it so that only Pokemon that are from the Day Care Center can have 6 31 IVs. In-game wild Pokemon and event Pokemon can not have all 31 IVs.

Manix

Another round?
Jessie&James said:
Umm... when does it end??
The event ends today, the 9th of November. You have one day left.

chibiipompom said:
randomspot555 said:
That's not possible. You're either lying or hacking.

Consider this: If the stats were put in at Level 50, then a 31/31/31/31/31/31 will probably have at least one 30 IV, since it's not actually possible to get flawless IV's, as per randomspot555's reason. At Level 50, the stats aren't that refined, and all IV checks will give 2 possible IV's for that stat. If it doesn't, then it's hacked. (Make sense...)

Oh yes, that reminds me. I didn't actually check my Darkrai's before I posted, so I found out that my Hasty one had a not so good Speed IV. ^_^;

And besides, the only two stats you would want to worry about on a Darkrai are Special Attack and Speed. A 30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31 Iv'ed Darkrai isn't that nessecary.

Last edited:

Poke_Mart

how do you get rid of the man in front on the tv station in Jublife city, I cant seem to get rid of him, as I really want to get Darkrai today (last day)?

I just started playing it 1 hour ago.

Last edited:

firelovindocker

how do you get rid of the man in front on the tv station in Jublife city, I cant seem to get rid of him, as I really want to get Darkrai today (last day)?

I just started playing it 1 hour ago.

Ok listen to me firstly uo have to get the first badge then go back and he shouldnt be there hurry last day

Status
Not open for further replies.