• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Darkrai event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy

I missed downloading this event, does anyone have the wonder card they wouldnt mind sending me?

razor fire

Impossible. The only Wonder Card that was sendable was the Japanese Secret Key. Tough luck.

GengarNightmare

Sorry, looks like you missed it. Try the trade forums and see if someone will trade one.

P.S.: I only have one. Sorry.

Tiomasta

Not amused
Sorry, looks like you missed it. Try the trade forums and see if someone will trade one.

P.S.: I only have one. Sorry.

Uh, no.
It is impossible to give those event cards.

The only one you could give was the Japanese Secret Key, like razor said.

I got two both Level 100 if u want 1 pm me

Platinum FC 0127 0406 1309

poke'haker

does anyone have a darkrai event code for soulsilver

well im playing soul silver on my ds right now and im getting sick of my arceus always following me on it same with my celibi

Status
Not open for further replies.