• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Darkrai Nicknames?

uae saif

ghosts n leadr
i named mine darkrai

Haven't nicknamed it yet, but I'm thinking Voldemort. Imagine the fear I could evoke from trainers everywhere.

granbull guy

Vasoline
Boo Boo the darkrie XD

dulden

Dragon Master
;491; the dream eater

Skull_Kid

Meme Lover:P
I named the one on Pearl "Venom", the Diamond one as "Vincent" and the Pearl one as Darkness

RedMage

Banned
I named mine SandMan. It was the only thing I could come up with on the spot,and I thought it was a little uncreative,but I think I'll stick with it anyway.

frozenthunder

Master Breeder
fluffy is mine but i think i will not keep it like that since i ussually dont nickname any pokemon

TomChomp

a good idea is the name of the dark guy (I seriously forgot his name) in "Star Wars"

or maybe dark dude.

TomChomp

Oooh, so THAT´S how you spell it!

My hero!

mas

My was called The dark one

Darkrailuver

Rathalos Knight
Darkurai.
Because I think that's the japanese name.