• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Darkrai/Shaymin/Arceus Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
I like Arcus then Darkrai.

Last edited:

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Fighting Plate.

I can make OKish banners.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
I be joining. I love Arceus.

DeanoDance

I think I'll join too. Call me a show-off but... Pictures!

dsc00087vw0.jpg

Lv. 100 Arceus (Caught: Hall of Origin, Lv. 80), EV trained (252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 6 HP), Shiny, Rash nature.

dsc00088mb0.jpg

Lv. 100 Arceus (Caught: Hall of Origin, Lv. 80), EV trained (252 Atk, 252 HP, 6 Speed), Non-shiny, Adamant nature.

Heh. I love these guys. Semi-Legit, of course, can't wait to see them in PBR... Against CPU, of course.

well.. arcues is hacked ( no dur ) darkrai legit ( movie one ) but shaymen ( i caught it and with shiny cheat) and also my favorite plate is zap plate

Last edited:

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
yes, you can :), btw, when we gonna get a legit Darkrai? o.o?

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
I have a legit Darkrai, it's sort of not up for trade.

I'll make a banner soon.

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
Here...and pojo..you can share your Darkrai with us..only for pokedex purposes n__n'..if you want...

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
mmmm interesting...your arceus was caught with gameshark? or from japanese glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.