• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Darkrai, Sheimi, and Arseus

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
does Pokemon Battle Revolution accept hacked Pokemon (just not online, correct?)? If so, could one of you hackers out there post screenshots/videos of the hidden Pokemon in 3D? I'm especially interested in getting a better look at Darkrai and Arseus's faces than I would from the sprites.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I need to see Mew and/or Jirachi also.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Definitely Sheimi!

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
Er ... I think you might be mistaken. Darkrai doesn't appear in that video, perhaps you mistook it for Giradina (the ghost/dragon) or posted a different link than intended? Still, it's a cool vid nonetheless.

@Yonowarru, that's because Darkrai isn't actually in the vid, don't worry it's not your eyesight or anything :p

I know that it isn't my eyesight. ^_^ Giradina looked awesome though!

If you get PBR in Jap., will it play on an English Wii console

Last edited:

xgina

Banned
I think they got it confused. It says Daakurai instead of Giratina, I think.
Yonowarru, the Wii is region locked, so no.

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
I think they got it confused. It says Daakurai instead of Giratina, I think.
Yonowarru, the Wii is region locked, so no.

Dose that mean the D/P games are region-locked aswell and that my Jap. Diamond can't trade with an Eng. D/P?

BCVM22

Dose that mean the D/P games are region-locked aswell and that my Jap. Diamond can't trade with an Eng. D/P?

Handheld systems and software are not region-locked, but it's still up in the air as to whether an American D/P game will be able to trade with a Japanese D/P game (i.e. whether communication between software from other regions is possible). Probably not, but one never can be sure.

Chico Azteca

Aztecs descendant
Handheld systems and software are not region-locked, but it's still up in the air as to whether an American D/P game will be able to trade with a Japanese D/P game (i.e. whether communication between software from other regions is possible). Probably not, but one never can be sure.

You can communicate the Japanese and American versions through Wi-Fi, but not locally

Pasukaru

Shiny Hunter
Oh whoops, my mistake, I thought Giradina's name was Darkrai, Sorry ^^;;

Actually, you can, how would you explain the German Magikarp in the Japanese games, then? :)

Last edited:

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
The Wii is region locked and I think D/P may be also.