• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

darkrai trainer is

Status
Not open for further replies.

jashuwa

Trainer/Breeder
So I thought this the second I saw there is a trainer with a darkrai a lil bit ago. ash can't beat a darkrai, nor a is a trainer obtaining one likely. I think the trainer and darkrai is zoarark. Remember blaziken b4 hoenn was released. The tournaments often include a new pokemon from the new gen. I mean its all speculation but I'm thinkin ash figures it out during battle or he loses and realizes its zoarark. Idk what's u think?

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
I've heard people speculating that it's zoroark and I'd have to say it's very likely. Looking forward to finding out.

Silver_Seoul

Sheesh, no. Takuto is Takuto and Darkrai is Darkrai. And there's a thread for this somewhere.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
How they both are Zoroark? Only one of them might be a Zoroark. This Zoroark thing is confusing.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Don't think so, Zoroark can only make illusions which make people see it as Darkrai but it can't be as strong as Darkrai

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
First of all, this belongs in the Spoiler section.
Second, we already have existing topics there to speculate about this mysterious trainer.
*closing*

Status
Not open for further replies.