• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Darkrai vs Girtina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura King

HollywoodUndead!
;491;When a perfect world is striken with the Shadow Disease,Darkrai,a psychopath,will have to save the world;487-o;

Aura King

HollywoodUndead!
Chapter One:Into the Nightmare
In this beautiful world,everything was perfect.But then,IT came.IT is an unknown force,able to spread awful diseases,such as the Shadow Disease.Then IT let Darkrai escape from the Snovercroft Asylum."Sir,sir!Darkrai has escaped!"yelped Duskull,Giratina's servant."I see."said Giratina"Fetch the Dusknoir minions,Duskull.".And so it happened.1000 diseased Dusknoirs.When they left the Distortion World they all were tried,so they were huffing and puffing,so they breathed in the disease,causing death.Darkrai stood up and said"Those f***ing Snovers locked me up here,and I will f***in' f*** them."Darkrai did so,and that started a Dark Void,which had to be stopped before it devoured everyone.​

Dragonfree

Just me
Please read the fan fiction rules. You must include the first installment of the story in the first post, and chapters must be at least a couple of pages long. Also, please learn to use paragraphs, proofread or spellcheck, and it sounds extremely silly to have big powerful legendary Pokémon swearing like sailors.

Oh, and you have too many and too big images in your signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.