• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DarkStar's Shiny & Event Drive-Thru

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
Pidove, yes. Dont want it?

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
I'll trade you an Ageto Celebi for a Janta's Golurk if I get a Celebi clone back.

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
Are your Flawless/Near Flawless Shiny?

Last edited:
You said something about an special?

what can I do to get it?

Last edited:

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
Yes, this is a shiny and event shop.

ok, I also have other Shinies if you can clone them and send one back.

I want:

Timid Magnemite HP Fire w/no NN
Impish DW Gliscor lvl 100
Modest DW Nidoran-M

Last edited:

DarkStar66

DarkStar66

Event section is complete. The special will be going on until Sunday, June 26. Added a bunch of new pokemon. Remember to have fun trading!

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
would u trade ur shiny tepig for a shiny elekid? ill even attach a heart scale onto it

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
um yea the shiny elekid. i checked your lists and elekid is not listed under shinies. but if you say you got then that is cool. ill look for the shiny tepig elsewhere. thanks for your help thou

FILIP22

Original Member since 2007
WANT:
10ANIV Absol (Sassy) Lv. 70 UT [00010]
10ANIV Articuno (Modest) Lv. 70 UT [00010]
10ANIV Blastoise (Lonely) Lv. 70 UT [00010]
10ANIV Blaziken (Adamant) Lv. 70 UT [00010]
10ANIV Bulbasaur (Serious) Lv. 70 UT [00010]
10ANIV Dragonite (Lonely) Lv. 70 UT [00010]
10ANIV Latias Lv. 70 UT (Jolly) [00010]
10ANIV Typhlosion Lv. 70 UT (Serious) [00010]
10ANIV Tyranitar Lv. 70 UT (Quirky) [00010]

Offer: Same amount of shinies from my thread? :3

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Hey just wanted to tell you I replied in my shop!

DarkStar66

I'm off for the night. Great first day of 38 new Pokemon and 20 more to add. If you have something I don't have, don't hesitate, just post! Most trades will be 1-for-1 and you can get an additional (1) Pokemon to sweeten the deal. Thanks to everyone who has traded with me today.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
You told me to post in this shop so here i am lol! So our trade is my all ut shiny tauros, shiny unown W, shiny pachirisu, shiny cherrim, shiny psyduck, shiny poliwhirl, shiny kangaskan, and shiny nidorina for your event WORLD08 Lucario, WORLD09 Weavile, VGC Milotic, and Shiny Ageto Celebi. right? btw you said something about free pokemon. how does that free pokemon stuff work?