• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Date Expectations (391)

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Yeah, the love episodes (the pokmon love ones, anyway) always rock. I guess it reminds us that they ARE living creatures, even though we've never known two pokemon to breed within the show (come on, baby Charmander!)

Alfonso

Derpgull
*just finished watching the episode* Interesting. A hell of a lot better than I expected it to be. Although, there certain bits of music in the episode I disliked... like the one played just before the Commercial Break. That kind of... well, sucked.

Team Rocket rocked in this episode. They didn't do much, but I think this was one of the funniest episodes they have been in so far. First, the crazy Boss fantasy. And then the whole thing with Chimecho. And we got to see Jessie, James and Meowth 'use' Rollout. :3 Oh, and the fact that ALL of Team Rocket's Pokemon where in this episode was also cool. Anybody notice how Seviper had a sweatdrop while Jessie was talking? XD

Alfonso

Derpgull
Gravy said:
Was I the only one here who managed to notice this somewhat strange animation error? O__o;;

And since when the HELL has Chiriin had two tails?

Did you take that first picture yourself? If it's from the site, I imagine it's just a shot in between the frames of Dusktox being there and then Dusktox... well, being in another place. XD

It's a Super Chimecho! No... it's Chimecho's evolved form from D/P! The one you could see on the little boat in the 'The Ghost on Maiden's Peak' episode!

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Alfonso said:
Did you take that first picture yourself? If it's from the site, I imagine it's just a shot in between the frames of Dusktox being there and then Dusktox... well, being in another place. XD

It's a Super Chimecho! No... it's Chimecho's evolved form from D/P! The one you could see on the little boat in the 'The Ghost on Maiden's Peak' episode!
Yeah, I took the first picture myself~ I had to triple-take that scene a couple of times before deciding to pause it and take the time to check XP The Dustox in front moves forward quickly before going back again and vanishing completly.

Dusktox?! Wow, not only a new Chimecho evo, but the new D/P fusion of Duskull and Dustox!...or a typo? XP;

Alfonso

Derpgull
Gravy said:
Yeah, I took the first picture myself~ I had to triple-take that scene a couple of times before deciding to pause it and take the time to check XP The Dustox in front moves forward quickly before going back again and vanishing completly.

Dusktox?! Wow, not only a new Chimecho evo, but the new D/P fusion of Duskull and Dustox!...or a typo? XP;

Gah. Not again. >.> That's *twice* in the last week I've been corrected on the way I spell Pokemon names, and both of them are Team Rocket Pokemon. (The first being Chimecho, which I spelt Chimchou, the second, obviously, being Dustox. :p The funny thing is, I've been spelling it like that since day one, and nobody but you has noticed it. XD)

Eh... *sweatdrops* Underusedshipping, anyone? *dies*

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Juputoru said:
I looked and I looked and I looked, but I didn't see 2 tails on Chimecho.
Well, I took the liberty of circling them, so you should be able to see them now~

Y

Yuna13

May/Ash

Ash and May look like they're really changing their personalites to eachother. Espcially Ash, like when he grabs May by the shoulders. IT'S JUST TOO CUTE!!!!!
:172bros:

Can someone post a picture of Chimecho in another episode?

Then we'll get to see whether this Chimecho is messed up or not.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
frednmethod said:
Can someone post a picture of Chimecho in another episode?

Then we'll get to see whether this Chimecho is messed up or not.
I do have a decent picture of Chimecho from the back, one of which clearly shows that it doesn't have feet and the appendage is indeed a tail.

EDIT: And here we have a lovely picture of Chimecho's rear, clearly showing it indeed has a tail.

Last edited:

Swellow

Spider Sceptile
Can Dustox learn Double Team, if not I assume that's Surely an Animation Error

Chris

Old Coot
It wasn't using Double Team. >_> It was another whacky animation error.

S

Shiny May

just saw the ep. It's very good, very good scenes. The scene where May cried was touching,
Also the shiny Donphan looks very cool, also like the Donphan that was in love with the shiny donphan.
Overall, this ep was better then I expected it to be.

Heracross

Custom User Title
I really enjoyed this episode, definately not your standard filler. The character development for Haruka was nice, and it was great to see her using her own pokémon to blast off the Rocket-dan instead of just letting Pikachu do it for the zillionth time.

Speaking of which, they were great in this episode. Nyasu's boss dreams were so rediculous even Musashi and Kojirou realized they wouldn't work. And Chiriin was just great. Seeing it do anything at all is a treat, but it was hilarious as well.XD

I'm very glad to see that Satoshi hasn't forgot about Gomazou. Now if he would only remember Okorizaru or Pigeot.>.> Anyway, Yukiwarashi was pretty funny just randomly popping out of it's pokéball to cause trouble. As soon as it used ice beam I knew the Donfan were going to slide around on it.XD