• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn and May clothes swap (Sapphirepearlshipping)

Hi, welcome to this Sapphirepearlshipping Fanfiction. I think this ship is cute and I like it a little bit. It is not one of my main ships, but I still like it. I hope you enjoy this Fanfiction.

The Wallace cup is about to begin the following day. There is massive hype surrounding the tournament. Everyone is wondering whether Dawn can keep her title and win the tournament again for a 2nd year in a row.

Tomorrow there would be a thunderous noise coming from the stadium as people would excitedly watch all the coordinator's hoaxs.

At a hotel not to far away from the stadium a coordinator is sitting on a massive bed, thinking of strategies for the start of the tournament. Her outfit consisted...

A black tank top with a white shirt underneath and a very short pink skirt. On her head, covering her bright blue hair, she wore a white beanie with a pink Pokeball print on it. On her feet she had pink knee high boots on. She also wore a short, red scarf. Over her shoulder, she carried a yellow backpack.

Dawn was nervous for the upcoming tournament, people had humongous expectations for her, so it was understandable why she felt nervous.

Suddenly the gigantic door swung open as a stunning girl walked in energetically, her outfit consisted of...

An orange tunic with no sleeves, some white gloves, a green banana, black shorts and red shoes. Her brunette hair contrasted beautifully with the emerald green bag at her waist, over her tunic she wore a black leather jacket that was zipped up.

"Hi May its been so long," Dawn told her, as she ran up and hugged May.

"I know right Dawn, we haven't seen each other since the last Wallace Cup, where you beat me in the final," May told her, while giving Dawn a hug too.

Once May had carefully placed her emerald green bad onto the floor, Dawn then spoke.

"Come and sit down, lets talk?" Dawn suggested, grabbing May's hand and bringing her further into her room.

"Are you competing in the Wallace cup too?" Dawn asked May.

" Yes, I am," May replied.

"Your outfit looks great," Dawn complimented.

"Thanks yours does too Dawn, especially your skirt, I wonder if' I'd looked as good as you do in it if I tried it on," May wondered.

"Well why don't we?" Dawn suggested. "How about we swap clothes, as I really like your tight shorts and that stylish leather jacket," Dawn said, while admiring May's stunning outfit.

It didn't take any coaxing for May to agree on the idea.

"Ok then, we'll both take of each others clothes and then change it to them," May announced.

"Also I don't wear my leather jacket often so you just toss it onto the floor," May informed her.

So they started to strip.

Dawn untied May's emerald green banana and pulled it off the brunette's hair., then May pulled Dawn's cool beanie of the bluenette's head.

Dawn then started to unzip May's stylish black leather jacket and then pushed it off her shoulders letting it fall to the ground.

May pulled Dawn's tank top over her shoulder and head and tossed it away and then did the same with her white undershirt.

Dawn then unzipped May's orange tunic and threw it off her chest which now revealed her green bra.

May pushed Dawn playfully on to the massive bed and then pulled her cute, pink boots off her feet placing the boots on the floor and then May yanked Dawn's short pink skirt down now revealing her pink panties

Dawn then grabbed May, spun round throwing her gently on the bed, Dawn then yanked down May's tight sorts revelling a a green pair of panties.

Now that the 2 attractive girls were now just in their bra and panties, they both picked up each others clothes and began to put them on.

May pulled Dawn's cute, pink skirt up her thin legs, followed then by Dawn's white shirt and her back tank top on.

The brunette then tied Dawn's short, red scarf around her neck.

May then placed the white beanie beautifully over her brunet hair, and then finished her outfit by placing Dawn's long boots over her nimble feet.

Meanwhile Dawn was changing into May's stunning clothes.

Firstly Dawn pulled May's shorts up her fit legs, followed by putting her tunic over her chest and then zipping up the orange tunic.

Dawn then tied May's emerald green bandanna over her bright blue hair.

Then finally put on May's red shoes over her nimble feet.

Both girls looked at each other, admiringly.

Dawn was impressed at how sexy May looked in her outfit, especially at how great her skirt looked on May.

Meanwhile May was amazed at how her tight shorts made Dawn's but look sexy.

Dawn loved how sexy and comfortable May's outfit was on herself.

"You look so sexy in my skirt May!" Dawn squealed.

"You look great in shorts. especially the way your butt sticks out of those shorts," May complimented.

Then the 2 stunning coordinators sat down on the comfortable bed, admiring each other, then suddenly, Dawn spoke.

"Errm, I was wondering if just for tonight May, if we could stay in each others clothes till the morning, because your clothes are so comfortable on me I really want to sleep in them if that's ok with you?" Dawn asked the brunette.

"That sounds great, to be honest your skirt feels so soft and comfy to wear, it would probably instantly put me to sleep.

"Thanks May, Dawn replied, smiling at the stunning coordinator opposite her.

The 2 coordinator s carried on complementing each other until they started to get tired, so May decided to go back to her room and rest.

"Thanks for today May, I had a great time with you, Dawn told May.

"I had a great time with you too today," May replied smiling.

Then the 2 girls gave each other a massive hug and then May brought her lips to dawn and kissed her, so then May kissed her back.

"I love you May," Dawn whispered to her.

"I love you too Dawn," May whispered back to her.

Dawn watched as May smiled at Dawn then walked through the colossal door into the long hallway making her way to her beautiful room she was staying in.

Dawn then climbed into her cosy bed and started thinking about May and how sexy her clothes were on May and now, after spending time with May, Dawn no longer felt nervous for the Wallace cup which was starting tomorrow.

So how was that? I might do more if people want me to. But for now thanks for reading.