• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed

Is there anyone out there that's still curious about the results of the Johto Wallace Cup?!
Dawn told Ash and the gang that she would notify them on how she did. I'm upset @ how nothing has been brought up.
No worries I bet Dawn won!~ (Maybe)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Is there anyone out there that's still curious about the results of the Johto Wallace Cup?!
Dawn told Ash and the gang that she would notify them on how she did. I'm upset @ how nothing has been brought up.
No worries I bet Dawn won!~ (Maybe)

We'll probably find out in the episode where Ash returns to Pallet and drops off his Unova Pokemon.
If she didn't win I think she'll try either Hoenn or Kanto

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Last edited:

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
I'm in no ways a Dawn fan, she's got her priorities totally wrong, and she depends on luck too often, but she still has 5 Ribbons. I made sprites of all of her Ribbons.

Floaroma Ribbon
Floaroma_Ribbon.png

Aqua Ribbon
Wallace_Cup_Ribbon.png

Celestic Ribbon
Celestic_Ribbon.png

Chocovine Ribbon
Akebi_Ribbon.png

Daybreak Ribbon
Asatsuki_Ribbon.png

Ma, sore de(so there they are). I made them. Feel free to use them, but give me credit. Already had my designs stolen then passed off as the thieves' designs. That is beyond irritating. Hope you enjoy them.

~Ayra~;267;

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Sure, you can join, welcome to the club!
Nice video Hikari Paradise, it's awesome.
They probably won't bring up the Johto Wallace Cup, just like they didn't bring up who won the Johto Grand Festival that May probably participated, unfortunately.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yes you can join too.
That's interesting. I liked how she fangirled over Gary, tried to hit Paul, and then was totally ignored by Trip XD. Though I would have liked to see her actually interact with Trip.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
807241656_872697.gif

Although, not NESSASARLY a Dawn related blingee, I did add a little sprite to her to this one summer time cool off blingee of mine ^_^

I should try to make a few blingees of Dawn and her pokemon over the summer, though. I think it would work in well with summer time plus a lot of dawn's pokemon use moves that associate with keeping cool. :) (like ICE BEAM, bubble beam, togekiss' flying type moves can be associated with cooling breezes/air condisioning...^^ so yeah :))

J Ken

RAVE
Yes you can join too.
That's interesting. I liked how she fangirled over Gary, tried to hit Paul, and then was totally ignored by Trip XD. Though I would have liked to see her actually interact with Trip.

I wanted to see them interact too. xD But Iris basically stole Dawn for herself and Trip wasn't even in the stadium aside from his own battles. lol Dawn also got the pleasure to see Ash get curbstomped by both Paul and Trip. xD

Last edited:

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
807206691_801524.gif

I just looked up a blingee of dawn and here's her about to go swimming. :) Enjoy^^

EDIT; I made a 4th of july dawn blingee!^^

Lots of red white and blue and rainbows and stars and glitter and fireworks and stuff haha x)

Last edited:

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Thanks, those blingees are nice.
I also found this youtube video. It's the ending of the final DP episode. It has some nice scenes of Dawn in the clip show during the ending and I thought that you guys might like it and feel a bit nostalgic. So here it is!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZalabDFTi0

Truly one of the saddest moments in Pokemon for me. Manly tears shed. I'll remember the good times of DP for the rest of my life.

Blessed

807206691_801524.gif

I just looked up a blingee of dawn and here's her about to go swimming. :) Enjoy^^

EDIT; I made a 4th of july dawn blingee!^^

Lots of red white and blue and rainbows and stars and glitter and fireworks and stuff haha x)

Aww!!! I love them so much congratulations on them, they're absolutely divine!! <3
You gotta teach us Dawn fans how to make em flawless like you do~

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
I miss seeing the rerun episodes with Dawn in them now in days i see the original pokemon episodes with Misty in them I hope the DP series comes on again starting over with the beginning episodes with Dawn in them early in her journey to where she is now successful

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Does anyone think Dawn could win the Hoenn Grand Festival, if she's currently participating in Hoenn Contests?
I think that it is possible that she could win. She made it to the final round in the Sinnoh Grand Festival on her 1st try and I think she could win it on her 2nd try.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
Does anyone think Dawn could win the Hoenn Grand Festival, if she's currently participating in Hoenn Contests?
I do see her a chance winning the hoenn grand festival but one thing that does bug me i hope she either gets a main character part or atleast one more cameo so we can see our Dawn again one more time before she is dumped for Ash who will never beat the elite4 champ

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I forgot to post in such a long while, sorry! I'm still a Dawn fan and still re-watch episodes from DP, just not the first or last few 'cause I get upset. :/

I think she should have won the Sinnoh Grand Festival but yeah, sure why not? She got into the finals and almost won for her first, I figure she's already close enough to being a Top Coordinator by now if she already isn't.

I'm not sure what she's doing now but she's kinda been all over the place after Sinnoh like first going to Hoenn, Unova and recently Johto. xD I hope she does go back to Hoenn, though but I'd say she's in Kanto lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.