• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Hey guys! New member incoming! :D

I'm quite a big fan of Dawn, and I regard her as the best Pokegirl alongside Serena. I wonder if we will ever see her make a cameo again

Yay a new member! Welcome to the Dawn Club! I think Dawn was an awesome Pokegirl indeed. We both share the "no need to worry!" catch phrase, so that's bonus points for her ;D but she was entertaining, and I would love her to return! :)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I love Dawn's catchphrase; it really fits her personality imo since she seems to look at the positive side of things most of the time.
Anyways here's a new topic question:
Would you like to see a meeting between Dawn and the Kalos gym leader Valerie? Why or why not?

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Would you like to see a meeting between Dawn and the Kalos gym leader Valerie? Why or why not?

I don't see why "no" would be an answer, I think they would have a nice dynamic and fun interaction. Also, it would make Dawn's visit to Kalos interesting :3

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yeah I'd like to see the two meet. I think they would have great character interactions that should be pretty interesting imo. I also think Valerie likes fashion so I think both may have similar interests as well so that would also help with the chemistry and interactions between the two imo. I'd like to see Valerie make some nice fashionable clothes for Dawn to wear for some of her contests or something.

Koharu_Hinata

Doki Doki Sunshine!
I guess I would. The two of them might have similar interests based on what I do know of Valerie. And maybe Valerie can mentor Dawn.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Valerie mentoring Dawn would be pretty interesting. Maybe she could help Dawn design some attires like Buneary wears so that all her Pokemon can look stylish or something. I'd also like to see some kind of pretty dress that Valerie designs for her to use in a contest as well. Or maybe Dawn can enter one of Valerie's fashion shows like Serena did or something.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I never really thought about it, but I think it would be pretty cool. It would be suited, like mentioned earlier, Dawn could enter in Valerie's fashion contests. I would be interested in seeing that.

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
May i join the Dawn club? I really love Dawns character well i love alot of things about her, I loved how the sinnoh saga was kind of her saga in a way, i loved her pokemon and her contests she took part in, i loved the bond she had with her pokemon and friends especially ash. She is my all time favorite female companion/character in the series

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
May i join the Dawn club? I really love Dawns character well i love alot of things about her, I loved how the sinnoh saga was kind of her saga in a way, i loved her pokemon and her contests she took part in, i loved the bond she had with her pokemon and friends especially ash. She is my all time favorite female companion/character in the series

Sure, you're welcome to join! I love Dawn's character as well. I liked that she got the most screentime even more than Ash and I liked how her character developed. I also love her cute, girly personality and her design is adorable imo.

PT88

What do you all think of Dawn's voice in the English dub? A lot of people think it's annoying, but I have no problem with it

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
What do you all think of Dawn's voice in the English dub? A lot of people think it's annoying, but I have no problem with it

Her English dub voice is great imo! Her va Emily Jenness really does a great job voicing her. She really does show off Dawns emotions well as well as giving her that energetic, confident, girly personality. It really fits Dawn well and it sounds so natural imo.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Honestly, you can't find better than Emily Jenness for Dawn. I wish she would voice some more characters she's pretty great. She fits Dawn's personality. I was talking about it with someone on Tumblr, actually. But, yeah, her voice puts the wonders of the world of Pokemon to her character. And the enthusiasm that comes with Dawn :)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Honestly, you can't find better than Emily Jenness for Dawn. I wish she would voice some more characters she's pretty great. She fits Dawn's personality. I was talking about it with someone on Tumblr, actually. But, yeah, her voice puts the wonders of the world of Pokemon to her character. And the enthusiasm that comes with Dawn :)
I agree there! :) She really does seem like she becomes Dawn she voices her so well. She seems to improve in each episode imo.
I'd love to join this fan club. Dawn is one of my favourite characters. She's so kawaii!
Accepted! Welcome to the club and have a fun timer posting! :)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
What do you think is Dawn's funniest moment(s) from the show?

Oh I remember alot of funny moments that she had. Some of my favorites were when she got mad at Paul for forgetting her name, her imitations of Paul and Meowth, seeing her either angry or stressed out, and when she teamed up with Iris by teasing Ash and calling him a kid.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
What do you think is Dawn's funniest moment(s) from the show?

Wow, let me think.....probably anything with her and Conway, I love her reaction when he creeps up on her. When he came into her room and threw a pillow at his door, that was probably really funny ^.^

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Wow, let me think.....probably anything with her and Conway, I love her reaction when he creeps up on her. When he came into her room and threw a pillow at his door, that was probably really funny ^.^

Yeah I remember that. It was pretty funny from what I remember. Pretty much anything with Dawn and Conway was pretty hilarious in general imo.

KalosQueenSerena

Master Class Time~!
Hello I wanna join this club :)

Username: Serena61033

Why you want to join:

Probably because i really love Dawn and i'm a big fan of her :D

Why do you like Dawn and what is your favorite thing about her?

I love Dawn,because i think she's one of the most prettiest Performers i have ever seen,i like the way she's interested in fashions and how she keeps on working hard for being the top-coordinator...I would Love to see her make an appearance in XY some time ....

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Hello I wanna join this club :)

Username: Serena61033

Why you want to join:

Probably because i really love Dawn and i'm a big fan of her :D

Why do you like Dawn and what is your favorite thing about her?

I love Dawn,because i think she's one of the most prettiest Performers i have ever seen,i like the way she's interested in fashions and how she keeps on working hard for being the top-coordinator...I would Love to see her make an appearance in XY some time ....
Sorry for the late reply, but welcome to the club! ^_^'
I'd love to see her make an appearance soon as well. Maybe she could appear for a Showcase for whatever reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.