• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i plz join the Dawn club? I love Dawn, she is my favorite female companion I love how she was given so much focus in the DP saga from start to finish.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Can I join? I love D&P and Dawn. So much nostalgia for me too.

May i plz join the Dawn club? I love Dawn, she is my favorite female companion I love how she was given so much focus in the DP saga from start to finish.

Approved! Welcome to the club and have a fun time posting and answering the clubs topic questions. I think we have some in the 1st post if you're looking for any :)

[img139]https://40.media.tumblr.com/70bc409ea8313ebfc2822cfe45e9c2d8/tumblr_nzs739CvmT1r8sc3ro1_400.png[/img139]
Merry Christmas Dawn fans from Dawn&Friends.

In the latest short some of Dawn's Pokémon were referenced like her Piplup,Bunneary and even Aipom.I instantly remembered her when I saw her :redface:

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Can I join the club? Dawn is my favorite character I like searching for fan art of her, along with sometimes wishing that she had her own series and traveling companions.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
[img139]https://40.media.tumblr.com/70bc409ea8313ebfc2822cfe45e9c2d8/tumblr_nzs739CvmT1r8sc3ro1_400.png[/img139]
Merry Christmas Dawn fans from Dawn&Friends.

In the latest short some of Dawn's Pokémon were referenced like her Piplup,Bunneary and even Aipom.I instantly remembered her when I saw her :redface:
That looks nice. Yeah I think her Piplup was referenced?
Can I join the club? Dawn is my favorite character I like searching for fan art of her, along with sometimes wishing that she had her own series and traveling companions.
Sure welcome to the club! You can share some fan art or any screenshots that you like here if you want :)
Seeing Dawn with her own series would be nice. I'll make that into a topic question :)
Would you like to see a series where Dawn was the main character?

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Nice to see I'm a member :) So, I'll answer my own question.

Truthfully, I would like to see that, as not to long ago I had a mini discussion about this. I think it would be something fun to see, as we would be able to see more of Dawn's journey through out the various regions, I would also like to see her try out in becoming Kalos Queen.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Sure, I would be interested in seeing something like that. Maybe she could travel with iris or something since the two got along so well lol. I would also like to see how much better she got as a Pokemon Coordinator and team changes and other things like that. Maybe new rivals too. I'd like to see her meet Harley or Drew tbh as I think that would be very interesting to see.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Yes, if they let her catch some Unova/Kalos Pokemon. I really think a Deerling or Meowstic would be great for her. And introduce her to characters she hasn't met like Serena, Misty, and Tracey

Yeah! I would love to see Dawn travel around and meet new people and Pokemon. She would have the enthusiasm and spirit of Ash yet still make it interesting due to not losing the Grand Festival/League 5 times *cough* Ash *cough* and still have a ways to go on her journey.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Yeah! I would love to see Dawn travel around and meet new people and Pokemon. She would have the enthusiasm and spirit of Ash yet still make it interesting due to not losing the Grand Festival/League 5 times *cough* Ash *cough* and still have a ways to go on her journey.

I would like to see at least a chronicle episode (the side stories now I believe it is called) of her competing in a gym battle or at least se her catching up in another region. Ah, I sure have missed Dawn as a costar. :)

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion

I would love to see Dawn as a main character maybe dive in to her past. Have her catch new pokemon and add new things to contests to make them feel fresh.

Honestly i know it wont happen but i want her back as a co-star companion to ash again or if he does the sinnoh BF she makes a appearance like misty did.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

Of course, why not. I'm always up for seeing Dawn again, especially after the way BW handled her, it was great she stuck around so long, but then, for her to do literally nothing, she entered the tournament and didn't get far and then spend the rest of the time just supporting the others. I'd like to see her as a main character, in my head, I like to think she joined up with Gary and they've gone travelling since I think Gary got on with her best out of anyone else in the show.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Here's a question for everyone.

If you could pick two other traveling companions to travel with Dawn on her journey who would they be and why?

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion

If you could pick two other traveling companions to travel with Dawn on her journey who would they be and why?

I would want Clemont and Iris to Travel with Dawn since Iris and Dawn had good interactions even though their personalities are very different and Clemont because I think they could give good interactions.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan

For who'd I pick for starters it would be Serena since they are basically one in the same. It would be nice to see both girl's trying out contests and showcases just to see how they'd do. Second this would be a weird one but I'd like to see Paul travel with them just to see how the girls personalities would interact with his.

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion

For who'd I pick for starters it would be Serena since they are basically one in the same. It would be nice to see both girl's trying out contests and showcases just to see how they'd do. Second this would be a weird one but I'd like to see Paul travel with them just to see how the girls personalities would interact with his.

I thought I was the only one who wanted to see Dawn and Paul interact more I feel that we could get moments like when she was mad at him for not remembering her and moments like when he opened up to her about why he doesn't like Ash.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd choose Serena and Misty. I think they would be an interesting trio and I think that they would have great chemistry as well.

PT88

May and Serena. Only because they are my favorite characters along with Dawn. But sadly I know that an all female lead cast will never happen

Status
Not open for further replies.