• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
If you could pick two other traveling companions to travel with Dawn on her journey who would they be and why?
I'd choose Serena and Misty. I think they would be an interesting trio and I think that they would have great chemistry as well.

I would have loved to see Misty and Dawn interact since at the time of DP Misty fans hated her and felt they wouldn't get along so it would be nice to see that

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I liked the time when Ash showed Dawn his Misty lure. It seemed like Dawn seemed interested in Misty and would probably have loved to meet her. Too bad that hasn't happened yet.

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
I liked the time when Ash showed Dawn his Misty lure. It seemed like Dawn seemed interested in Misty and would probably have loved to meet her. Too bad that hasn't happened yet.

Yeah me too especially since during the DP saga Pearlshippers and Pokeshippers would go at it over which ship/character was better.

kanrasan

New member here.

I have always had a soft spot for dawn since platinum was my first ever game, and dawn was pretty much the first character I played. I personally found her very charming in the anime, and she's probably one of the reasons why I think the Sinnoh saga was one of the best. Also, gen 4 is the best gen imo.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Dawn is one of my favorite characters to play as in the games. I also tried to have her complete team in both Pearl and Platinum. I think my pearl was her full team at the end of dp191 and my Platinum team had her team with her evolved Quilava.

Status
Not open for further replies.