• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
So Dawn and Brock had that TV special, anyone think they will have more? I'm dying to see more adventures of Dawn, I find it unfair that the writers let us grow to a character and then ditch them for new ones. Dawn was fine, there was no need for her to leave, I hope she gets more specials, or a spin off series of her own, or pull a Brock, and when Ash goes to the filler saga after Unova, Dawn rejoins.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
if i where the one that owned copyrights i would do a online poll to see if Dawn should be able to go back onto the series or get her own spinoff but personally i would want to do a spinoff series one that actually focuses on her and not Ash

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I'm not sure. I know I want her on screen. But in a spin off or on the main show? I'd go with Spin Off if only it meant she could have her own group which she can bond with.

Dattebayo

Banned
A spin-off won't do any good for Dawn as it doesn't help support my dream.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
the reason a spinoff would be good cause for once it will actually focus on Dawn instead of Ash and we would get to see more of Dawn in the spotlight like instead of ash

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I know why the May thread survives! The creator created a huge list of questions that people answer and it helps drive the discussion, we should do the same! And we should advertise this thread more! I want this thread to survive, my one died, I can't let another Dawn thread die, I'll go make a list of questions!

Here we go!

When you first saw Dawn in the anime what did you think of her?

If you could choose different colours for Dawn's clothes, what would you choose and why?

Do you think Dawn and Ash are a good couple or best friends?

Would you have rathered Dawn choose a different starter? If yes, which one and why?

Would you have liked it if Piplup stay in its pokeball?

What is your favorite Dawn outfit?

Would you have liked it if Dawn went with Brock & Ash in the next region?

Which one of Dawn's pokemon do you think is most like her?

What is your favourite Dawn shipping?

How would you feel/react if you actually met Dawn?

Do you think Dawn is better off with Ash And Co?

Who is your favourite rival of Dawn's?

Which of Dawn's Pokemon is your favourite?

Do you think Dawn should have her own show?

If you could have Dawn catch any Pokemon which one would it be and why?

If you had to take away one of Dawn's Pokemon, which would you choose?

Do you think Dawn will be mentioned in the last episode of Pokemon?

Who do you think Dawn has a crush on?

Who wanted more episodes with Dawn in her bikini?

If Dawn were to have a Bug Type Pokemon, what would it be?

If Dawn were to have a Flying Type Pokemon (other than her Togekiss), what would it be?

What do you think will happen when Dawn returns to visit Ash and his friends?

What is your least favorite pokemon that Dawn had?

If Dawn visits Ash and friends again, where do you think they will be?

Have you had any dreams with Dawn in them and were they Pokemon-related or not?

If you were to rewrite Sinnoh, what would you amend Dawn's team to be?

In DPPt if you played as a girl why did you choose Dawn as your main character? And did you name her something different?

In DPPt if you played as a guy how did you react every time you encountered Dawn during your journey?

In DPPt would you have like to have battled Dawn? If so, how many times, and where would she be located?

If there was a new 3d game which included all 5 regions and allowed you to travel with the main protagonists of the regions would you choose Dawn? If not, then who would you choose?

Now if the OP copies and pastes these into the first post, this thread should survive, we've got plenty to discuss!

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
When you first saw Dawn in the anime what did you think of her? Beautiful, she had potential to be better than the previous two, and I was right.

If you could choose different colours for Dawn's clothes, what would you choose and why?Pink, because pink is manly.

Do you think Dawn and Ash are a good couple or best friends?Judging by High Touch, the conversation with Lyra, the fact that they solve a problem together, and how they put together for merchandise, I'd go with the former.

Would you have rathered Dawn choose a different starter? If yes, which one and why?Nah, Piplup's alright.

Would you have liked it if Piplup stay in its pokeball?I don't care really.

What is your favorite Dawn outfit? Either her contest dress, her fashion dress, or one of her three swimsuits.

Would you have liked it if Dawn went with Brock & Ash in the next region? Yes.

Which one of Dawn's pokemon do you think is most like her?Piplup appears to be like her, the rest have their personalities.

What is your favourite Dawn shipping?Pearlshipping.

How would you feel/react if you actually met Dawn? I feel my heart pumping harder and try to say something nice to her.

Do you think Dawn is better off with Ash And Co?Yes, in hopes of the shipping from two questions back.

Who is your favourite rival of Dawn's?Ursula.

Which of Dawn's Pokemon is your favourite?Togekiss, badarse normal/flying type than Dodrio and Staraptor. Wish to see it face a Rhyperior.

Do you think Dawn should have her own show?I have mixed feelings about it, whether or not it'll benefit her chance at appearing in Super Smash Bros. 4.

If you could have Dawn catch any Pokemon which one would it be and why?Any monstrous Pokemon similar to the Cloverfield monster, or a Velociraptor, so I can see her fully tame it and become friendly.

If you had to take away one of Dawn's Pokemon, which would you choose?Mamoswine, for the purpose of the previous question I've answered.

Do you think Dawn will be mentioned in the last episode of Pokemon?Who knows.

Who do you think Dawn has a crush on?Probably Ash due to her convo with Mario cosplayer Lyra.

Who wanted more episodes with Dawn in her bikini?HECK YEAH! Make it an episode dedicated to her and have her wear it for almost the whole episode like they did with Misty in the banned episode.

If Dawn were to have a Bug Type Pokemon, what would it be?Vespiquen.

If Dawn were to have a Flying Type Pokemon (other than her Togekiss), what would it be?Dodrio?

What do you think will happen when Dawn returns to visit Ash and his friends?The same thing when Misty and May returned for a visit.

What is your least favorite pokemon that Dawn had? Pachirisu for its uselessness in competitive battles. ;_;

If Dawn visits Ash and friends again, where do you think they will be?Kanto.

Have you had any dreams with Dawn in them and were they Pokemon-related or not? A had a few dreams including Dawn, and two of them weren't Pokemon-related.

If you were to rewrite Sinnoh, what would you amend Dawn's team to be?Piplup, Cyndaquil, Shaymin, Buneary, Togekiss, and a monstrous Pokemon (I have yet to find one that fits the bill)

In DPPt if you played as a girl why did you choose Dawn as your main character? And did you name her something different?I find her more appealing than the male trainer, and I used her official name in both games.

In DPPt if you played as a guy how did you react every time you encountered Dawn during your journey?Neutral.

In DPPt would you have like to have battled Dawn? If so, how many times, and where would she be located?I guess, perhaps as long as her battle helps gain more experience for my team, maybe at Sandgem Town.

If there was a new 3d game which included all 5 regions and allowed you to travel with the main protagonists of the regions would you choose Dawn? If not, then who would you choose? I would indeed choose Dawn.

Answers are in bold. Feel free to respond.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
When you first saw Dawn in the anime what did you think of her? Mixed feelings, I heard she was replacing Ash so I was happy, found out she was yet another coordinator which I hated (now I love it and she's my favourite character)

If you could choose different colours for Dawn's clothes, what would you choose and why? Probably her normal outfit without the hat, although I do like the hat, I'd prefer it if she didn't have it to show off her hair.

Do you think Dawn and Ash are a good couple or best friends? Best friends, I liked it that way! I do support the shipping but I think of them as best friends

Would you have rathered Dawn choose a different starter? If yes, which one and why? Turtwig since its my favourite starter, but Piplup fits her better

Would you have liked it if Piplup stay in its pokeball? I like it out of its pokeball. It was nice to see another pokemon walking along with the group other than Pikachu

What is your favorite Dawn outfit? Uh, her Grand Festival dress was her best one

Would you have liked it if Dawn went with Brock & Ash in the next region? Yes definatly! She had so much potential and I liked the trio very much! I do not care about what people say about them having no chemistry, there was chemistry, people just over look it.

Which one of Dawn's pokemon do you think is most like her? Piplup, overly confident, but also fragile

What is your favourite Dawn shipping? PearlShipping

How would you feel/react if you actually met Dawn? I'd go fan boyish!!!!!!

Do you think Dawn is better off with Ash And Co? Yes, she has more screentime that way.

Who is your favourite rival of Dawn's? Zoey or Ursula

Which of Dawn's Pokemon is your favourite? Piplup

Do you think Dawn should have her own show? I would love it, she and her pokemon could have so much screentime and Ash wouldn't takin some of it up. I could see her having a spin off, I get the idea that Dawn is the writers favourite companion because they put so much effort into her, I could see her having a spin off which consisted off 10-20 episodes a year.

If you could have Dawn catch any Pokemon which one would it be and why? Minun and Plusle, they are cute pokemon that would work well in her team, it would also show how much she has grown and show that she has actually conquered her fear of them

If you had to take away one of Dawn's Pokemon, which would you choose? Uh tough one, maybe Pachurisu since it was shown the least, I would say Ambipom, but that one was taken away

Do you think Dawn will be mentioned in the last episode of Pokemon? Hopefully! I hope she appears in the last episode!

Who do you think Dawn has a crush on? Ash, she blushed alot when Lyra brought it up

Who wanted more episodes with Dawn in her bikini? HELL YEAH!

If Dawn were to have a Bug Type Pokemon, what would it be? Leavanny

If Dawn were to have a Flying Type Pokemon (other than her Togekiss), what would it be? Jumpluff

What do you think will happen when Dawn returns to visit Ash and his friends? HIGH FIVE! Hopefully a double battle between them too

What is your least favorite pokemon that Dawn had? Ambipom, never liked it under Ash's control, was gutted when Dawn wound up with it, but glad it left!

If Dawn visits Ash and friends again, where do you think they will be? Unova! (I hope)

Have you had any dreams with Dawn in them and were they Pokemon-related or not? Yes alot, I've had dreams of me, my friend and Dawn going on journeys through the pokemon world together.

If you were to rewrite Sinnoh, what would you amend Dawn's team to be? Piplup, Turtwig, Buneary/Lopunny, Minun, Mamoswine, Togekiss and have Quilava/Typhlosion switching around with Buneary

In DPPt if you played as a girl why did you choose Dawn as your main character? And did you name her something different? I played as her with her name in Diamond, I tend to go through the games as me. But I've gone through Jap White as Dawn with Piplup and Togekiss, with Mamoswine, Quilava, Buneary and Pachurisu in the PC

In DPPt if you played as a guy how did you react every time you encountered Dawn during your journey? Netural

In DPPt would you have like to have battled Dawn? If so, how many times, and where would she be located? Yes, I would of loved to do battle with Dawn, but also partner up with her more!

If there was a new 3d game which included all 5 regions and allowed you to travel with the main protagonists of the regions would you choose Dawn? If not, then who would you choose?
Dawn! DAWN! DAWN! DAWN! DAWN! DAWN! DAWN! Everytime!

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
When you first saw Dawn in the anime what did you think of her? Mixed feelings, I heard she was replacing Ash so I was happy, found out she was yet another coordinator which I hated (now I love it and she's my favourite character)

If you could choose different colours for Dawn's clothes, what would you choose and why? Probably her normal outfit without the hat, although I do like the hat, I'd prefer it if she didn't have it to show off her hair.

Do you think Dawn and Ash are a good couple or best friends? Best friends, I liked it that way! I do support the shipping but I think of them as best friends

Would you have rathered Dawn choose a different starter? If yes, which one and why? Turtwig since its my favourite starter, but Piplup fits her better

Would you have liked it if Piplup stay in its pokeball? I like it out of its pokeball. It was nice to see another pokemon walking along with the group other than Pikachu

What is your favorite Dawn outfit? Uh, her Grand Festival dress was her best one

Would you have liked it if Dawn went with Brock & Ash in the next region? Yes definatly! She had so much potential and I liked the trio very much! I do not care about what people say about them having no chemistry, there was chemistry, people just over look it.

Which one of Dawn's pokemon do you think is most like her? Piplup, overly confident, but also fragile

What is your favourite Dawn shipping? PearlShipping

How would you feel/react if you actually met Dawn? I'd go fan boyish!!!!!!

Do you think Dawn is better off with Ash And Co? Yes, she has more screentime that way.

Who is your favourite rival of Dawn's? Zoey or Ursula

Which of Dawn's Pokemon is your favourite? Piplup

Do you think Dawn should have her own show? I would love it, she and her pokemon could have so much screentime and Ash wouldn't takin some of it up. I could see her having a spin off, I get the idea that Dawn is the writers favourite companion because they put so much effort into her, I could see her having a spin off which consisted off 10-20 episodes a year.

If you could have Dawn catch any Pokemon which one would it be and why? Minun and Plusle, they are cute pokemon that would work well in her team, it would also show how much she has grown and show that she has actually conquered her fear of them

If you had to take away one of Dawn's Pokemon, which would you choose? Uh tough one, maybe Pachurisu since it was shown the least, I would say Ambipom, but that one was taken away

Do you think Dawn will be mentioned in the last episode of Pokemon? Hopefully! I hope she appears in the last episode!

Who do you think Dawn has a crush on? Ash, she blushed alot when Lyra brought it up

Who wanted more episodes with Dawn in her bikini? HELL YEAH!

If Dawn were to have a Bug Type Pokemon, what would it be? Leavanny

If Dawn were to have a Flying Type Pokemon (other than her Togekiss), what would it be? Jumpluff

What do you think will happen when Dawn returns to visit Ash and his friends? HIGH FIVE! Hopefully a double battle between them too

What is your least favorite pokemon that Dawn had? Ambipom, never liked it under Ash's control, was gutted when Dawn wound up with it, but glad it left!

If Dawn visits Ash and friends again, where do you think they will be? Unova! (I hope)

Have you had any dreams with Dawn in them and were they Pokemon-related or not? Yes alot, I've had dreams of me, my friend and Dawn going on journeys through the pokemon world together.

If you were to rewrite Sinnoh, what would you amend Dawn's team to be? Piplup, Turtwig, Buneary/Lopunny, Minun, Mamoswine, Togekiss and have Quilava/Typhlosion switching around with Buneary

In DPPt if you played as a girl why did you choose Dawn as your main character? And did you name her something different? I played as her with her name in Diamond, I tend to go through the games as me. But I've gone through Jap White as Dawn with Piplup and Togekiss, with Mamoswine, Quilava, Buneary and Pachurisu in the PC

In DPPt if you played as a guy how did you react every time you encountered Dawn during your journey? Netural

In DPPt would you have like to have battled Dawn? If so, how many times, and where would she be located? Yes, I would of loved to do battle with Dawn, but also partner up with her more!

Dawn! DAWN! DAWN! DAWN! DAWN! DAWN! DAWN! Everytime!
When you first saw Dawn in the anime what did you think of her? I hated her a bit when i used to be a fan of May buut after awhile i stopped liking may but watching the third movie and seeing the blue in Molly Hale's dress started to make me think of Dawn and now i pretty much adore her
If you could choose different colours for Dawn's clothes, what would you choose and why? i think we needed more shots of her hair down other han that she is perfect
Do you think Dawn and Ash are a good couple or best friends? best friends
Would you have rathered Dawn choose a different starter? no becuase Pilup is cute just like Dawn

Would you have liked it if Piplup stay in its pokeball? no because piplup when it is out brings out the cuteness of Dawn even more (in my own opinion)
What is your favorite Dawn outfit? i say her winter/platinum outfit cause she looked super cute in it
Which one of Dawn's pokemon do you think is most like her? Pachirisu cause its cute and eneregetic
What is your favourite Dawn shipping? n/a
How would you feel/react if you actually met Dawn? maybe go a little crazy at first then calm down

Do you think Dawn is better off with Ash And Co? yes if they would give her even more screen time

Do you think Dawn is better off with Ash And Co? Zoey
Would you have liked it if Dawn went with Brock & Ash in the next region? i would like it without brock because brock is a little perverted and i am tired of seeing him flirt with girls

Which of Dawn's Pokemon is your favourite? Pachirisu
Do you think Dawn should have her own show? HECK YES
If you could have Dawn catch any Pokemon which one would it be and why? Glaceon because she could have piplup and galceon train together for a nexxt coming contest

If you had to take away one of Dawn's Pokemon, which would you choose? I wouldnt want to take any really

Do you think Dawn will be mentioned in the last episode of Pokemon? i say she deserves to be mentioned

Who do you think Dawn has a crush on? probably ash

Who wanted more episodes with Dawn in her bikini? Yes because i enjoyed the episodes

If Dawn were to have a Bug Type Pokemon, what would it be? Beautifly

If Dawn were to have a Flying Type Pokemon (other than her Togekiss), what would it be? not really sure

What is your least favorite pokemon that Dawn had? ambipom because it was stubborn and like to take peoples hats

If Dawn visits Ash and friends again, where do you think they will be? Unova and she could then go off on iris on how outlandish her hair is

Have you had any dreams with Dawn in them and were they Pokemon-related or not? not pokemon related

If you were to rewrite Sinnoh, what would you amend Dawn's team to be? i say same team without ambipom

In DPPt if you played as a girl why did you choose Dawn as your main character? And did you name her something different? I played as her and kept her name Dawn

In DPPt would you have like to have battled Dawn? If so, how many times, and where would she be located? No unless it is tag battling with her against an opponent

If there was a new 3d game which included all 5 regions and allowed you to travel with the main protagonists of the regions would you choose Dawn? Dawn obviously

Last edited:

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
I wish Ash could leave instead. Dawn's way better!

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
i know what u mean Dawn has way more potential than Ash on becoming her dream instead of ash becming his

Dattebayo

Banned
I wish Ash could leave instead. Dawn's way better!

But then that would mean we'll need a new protagonist for Dawn to travel with because she has no intentions of facing gyms or competing at the Pokemon League.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
that is what i was meaning she would travel with someone else hopefully a female so we dotnt have to see someone perverted looking up Dawns skirt(assuming Dawn's new outfit would have a skirt)

Dattebayo

Banned
that is what i was meaning she would travel with someone else hopefully a female so we dotnt have to see someone perverted looking up Dawns skirt(assuming Dawn's new outfit would have a skirt)

I highly doubt it since almost every outfit she wears has a skirt-like bottom.

MewLover360

The one who is hated
I am joining and no-one can stop me! I luuuurrrve Dawn! She has the most potential out of all the characters so far (excluding Ash and Brock)!

When you first saw Dawn in the anime what did you think of her?
I thought she was going to be like May and nothing but a sidekick for Ash and therefore boring

If you could choose different colours for Dawn's clothes, what would you choose and why?
I would choose white and gold since they reflect more her co-ordinator status

Do you think Dawn and Ash are a good couple or best friends?
Couple, definitely!

Would you have rathered Dawn choose a different starter? If yes, which one and why?
Turtwig since grass types are generally more associated with cuteness
Would you have liked it if Piplup stay in its pokeball?
No, I like him outside! ^^
What is your favorite Dawn outfit?
Her cheer leading outfit
Would you have liked it if Dawn went with Brock & Ash in the next region?
Yes, very
Which one of Dawn's pokemon do you think is most like her?
Buneary and Pachirisu!
What is your favourite Dawn shipping?
All of them!
How would you feel/react if you actually met Dawn?
Honoured and nervous and full of questions! XD
Do you think Dawn is better off with Ash And Co?
Yeah since she has lots of cute cat fights with Ash which brings a smile to anyone's face
Who is your favourite rival of Dawn's?
Zoe
Which of Dawn's Pokemon is your favourite?
Pachirisu
Do you think Dawn should have her own show?
Yes
If you could have Dawn catch any Pokemon which one would it be and why?
Lapras since it would reflect her personality
If you had to take away one of Dawn's Pokemon, which would you choose?
Piplup
Do you think Dawn will be mentioned in the last episode of Pokemon?
Definitely
Who do you think Dawn has a crush on?
Ash!
Who wanted more episodes with Dawn in her bikini?
Dunno?
If Dawn were to have a Bug Type Pokemon, what would it be?
Combee
If Dawn were to have a Flying Type Pokemon (other than her Togekiss), what would it be?
Crobat
What do you think will happen when Dawn returns to visit Ash and his friends?
Ash and her would realise they had a crush on eachother and stay together for the rest of Pokemon
What is your least favorite pokemon that Dawn had?
Mamoswine
If Dawn visits Ash and friends again, where do you think they will be?
Last place in Unova region
Have you had any dreams with Dawn in them and were they Pokemon-related or not?
I've had one where she had a baby with Ash....:/XD
If you were to rewrite Sinnoh, what would you amend Dawn's team to be?
Lapras,Turtwig,Buneary,Togekiss,Palkia,Dratini
In DPPt if you played as a girl why did you choose Dawn as your main character? And did you name her something different?
I chose Dawn because I think she's cute. I named her Hazel for no reason...:/
In DPPt if you played as a guy how did you react every time you encountered Dawn during your journey?
Like, 'hot girl alert!!' XD Even though I'm a girl and completely straight
In DPPt would you have like to have battled Dawn? If so, how many times, and where would she be located?
Nah, that would have made me a traitor!
I would choose Dawn since she's awesome,cute and soooo girly! ^^

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
I highly doubt it since almost every outfit she wears has a skirt-like bottom.
if Dawn makes an appearence in b/w her outfit might be like toukos but still be darn cute in it

Dattebayo

Banned
if Dawn makes an appearence in b/w her outfit might be like toukos but still be darn cute in it

Or a completely different outfit since judging by the outfits Ash has worn for the past seasons, none of them resemble the outfits of the region's male trainer.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
i say she would look good in toukos outfit when she makes a appearence

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
BOOM! I'm back! No.1 Dawn fan is back here!
My ban was lifted. :p My Dawn likeness went to far that I had too many images/clips in my signiture of Dawn :p
But I'm back, its nice to see this thread ahead of May's one too. YAYYAYAY

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
that is nice indded is dan on youer mind all the time or part of time

Status
Not open for further replies.