• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
it wont end but it needs more Dawn there are still some rumors that Dawn may visit unova

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Are there any more avis of her in different outfits though? That way, I may find my next new avi for next year (assuming that the Mayans were wrong and the world doesn't end).

They have pretty much all her contest outfits and the Hearthome collection outfit too.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
you can there is no requirements or permission

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Pretty sure the creator of this club has left, so......I'm sure you can join!
Welcome!

Dattebayo

Banned
Which Gym Leader's outfit do you think would make Dawn adorable?

I believe she'll look extremely adorable in Jazz's HG/SS outfit.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Which Gym Leader's outfit do you think would make Dawn adorable?

Flannery's!!!!!!!!

Dattebayo

Banned

Hilbertio

Banned
Dawn is hot for a ten year old, I can admit.
I thought her getting a mamoswine was... unexpected.

Dattebayo

Banned
I thought her getting a mamoswine was... unexpected.

Same here, Mamoswine isn't as fierce-looking as that kind of Pokemon I wish Dawn should have.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
i am in current process of developing a Dawn amv

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I decided that since Dawn left the anime, I would take the character and use her in my RPG, which I have at my site, I decided on some 5th gen pokemon for her.
Deerling, Blitzle, Whimsicott, Meinfoo, Trubbish. I know what your thinking, Meinfoo and Trubbish? Really, that doesn't suit Dawn at all. But I chose Meinfoo because it reminded me of Buizel and I thought its evolution can be beautiful and decided to give it to her. Then Trubbish I find cute, and Dawn and Grimer had a good bond in the Trainer School, and since Trubbish reminds me of Grimer, I thought she should have it.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
Dawn is extremely cute and her personality is unique if it was upto me i would odf dropped ash like they did with brock i see Dawn with alot more potential of achieving her dream while ash doesnt

Dattebayo

Banned
I decided that since Dawn left the anime, I would take the character and use her in my RPG, which I have at my site, I decided on some 5th gen pokemon for her.
Deerling, Blitzle, Whimsicott, Meinfoo, Trubbish. I know what your thinking, Meinfoo and Trubbish? Really, that doesn't suit Dawn at all. But I chose Meinfoo because it reminded me of Buizel and I thought its evolution can be beautiful and decided to give it to her. Then Trubbish I find cute, and Dawn and Grimer had a good bond in the Trainer School, and since Trubbish reminds me of Grimer, I thought she should have it.

Dear goodness, not Trubbish! It's evolved form, Garbordar, gives me nightmares, though on second thought, that wouldn't be such a bad idea. I hope Dawn could tame it and resist its stench.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
i am about ready to order a Dawn poketech next week and a bracelet to replace the one i have those painted ones dont last long

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Dear goodness, not Trubbish! It's evolved form, Garbordar, gives me nightmares, though on second thought, that wouldn't be such a bad idea. I hope Dawn could tame it and resist its stench.

It won't evolve though, so it will stay in its base form having the same personality as the Grimer from the Trainer School, wanting to copy Dawn's movements, etc. It won't be too great for the appeal rounds, but it will act like Ash's Bulbasaur and be a major powerhouse for the battle rounds.

i am about ready to order a Dawn poketech next week and a bracelet to replace the one i have those painted ones dont last long

Where on earth did you find a Poketch? I've been searching the internet for a male Poketch for ages, but cannot find one!

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
toys n joys i think it was

Status
Not open for further replies.