• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
maybe on a part of your arm to where people can see it in the summer time

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
So, any discussions for today?
I plan on buy Galactic Battles on DVD soon! I can't wait to watch it, and hopefully Movie 13 will come out soon too! Its gunna be nice viewing! :)

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I'm currently rewatching the whole Diamond and Pearl series. I am currently on episode 19 and I watch 2 episodes weekly.

When Sinnoh League Victors comes out on DVD, all of it, then I will rewatch the whole of DP, films included. I hope it all comes out soon. I'll have a daily dose of Dawn :) I've got DP, Battle Dimension, the completed series of them. And movies, every movie on DVD except Zoroark, but I've found out that it comes out next month, in Britain too, which is great news, I won't have to change the region of my DVD player.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
When Sinnoh League Victors comes out on DVD, all of it, then I will rewatch the whole of DP, films included. I hope it all comes out soon. I'll have a daily dose of Dawn :) I've got DP, Battle Dimension, the completed series of them. And movies, every movie on DVD except Zoroark, but I've found out that it comes out next month, in Britain too, which is great news, I won't have to change the region of my DVD player.

thats sweet. I'm rewatching it now just in case I dont really like the new series Black and White, which seems to be the case imo, so that I could watch a series I enjoyed and watch it over the next 2 to 4 years instead of being stuck watching a series I don't really like, unless Dawn or Brock show up. no offense to anyone who likes the new Black and White series.

Dattebayo

Banned
What if Dawn was your sibling?

If she was my sibling, then we could end up arguing each other regarding our Pokemon and what's more important for teams.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
If she was my sibling i wouldnt be sure what to do

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone

That would suck. I want her to be my girlfriend, not my sister.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
if she was like 18 or 19 where it is age appropriate i would so date her

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
You could always go to Japan with her, wait 3 years, then marry her.
If Dawn was your sibling? What would you do?
Probably argue a lot. So I would prefer it if we were friends instead.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
That would be wierd lol. I would rather be one of her best friends or something.

Dattebayo

Banned
Seems like none of you guys like to have her as your sister, but at least it's better than having a crush on her despite being a young adult, which is considered pedophiliac (something we're bound to try to avoid).

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
she is just 2 cute to be a sister

CAH

Calm And Hyper
Seems like none of you guys like to have her as your sister, but at least it's better than having a crush on her despite being a young adult, which is considered pedophiliac (something we're bound to try to avoid).

"pedophiliac" isn't all it would be considered....

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
you can see alot in Dawns eyes

Dattebayo

Banned
"pedophiliac" isn't all it would be considered....

You mean there's something worse than that, or are you saying that it's safe because she's fictional?

Teshub

Banned
If some people really 'liked' Dawn or what she represents then its possible they will have a crush on her even if they were siblings. It happens, but they just have to be careful when having babies.

The Dawn club! I never knew it was resurrected. I'd like to join again, please! Dawn is my favorite female character to date, and I love all her other counterparts from other media. She's a very cute girl, both appearance and personality-wise.

I'd think we'd probably be the closest sisters on Earth! Haha. But I think it would be fun having her as a sister. We could talk about our clothes, hair, boys...and most importantly Pokemon! :)

By the way, isn't it a bit...uncomfortable to be talking of pedophilia and marriage with a 10 year-old fictional character? And on a forum where many of the users are young as it is? o_o

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
there isnt any known requirements that i know of but sure mine would still been here if it hadnt died due to lacking members

Status
Not open for further replies.