• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
Here's a new question:
How would Dawn come along with Ash's Charizard?

This sounds propably very weird question but I'm a HUGE Charizard fan so this is very interesting to me.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
How do you think Dawn meeting Burgundy, Georgia, and Trip will go if they ever interact with each other?
I think when Dawn meets Burgundy, she would react the same way she does with Cilan XD. I'd like to see what Burgundy thinks of her.
For Georgia, I'm not sure yet. I'd like to see what Georgia thinks of her too.
For Tip, it would be funny if it was similar to the time where Paul forgot Dawn's name XD, it could be funny if that happens, but yeah I'd like to see what Trip thinks of her too.
Do you mean how would she react if she met Ash's Charizard?

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
How do you think Dawn meeting Burgundy, Georgia, and Trip will go if they ever interact with each other?

I think she will be curios to why so much hate towards Cilian, Burgundy has. And possibly react to Georgia the same way everyone else does and for Trip idk annoyed as to the way he treats Ash or something.

She would be amazed with Ash like he was a hero and jump on Charizard with him and fly away! But realistically she would be impressed along with the others that he raised a strong pokemon.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Well I think she would be very impressed with seeing his Charizard. She might already know about it though since I think that she knows that he has other Pokemon back at his lab, which I think was mentioned sometime during the Oreburgh gym arc.

SweetAmy

Top Coordinator
I would like to see how that plays out, I think she will be curious with Burgundy's hate for Cilan and she'll probably wonder why Georgia is so against Dragon types and for Trip I don't think she would like his cockiness and arrogance, I would like to see her battle all of them it would be an interesting match. ^-^

I think she would be impressed with it's power and skill in battle.I would also say she would be surprised that it disobeyed Ash first.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
If there was to be a contest themed Don tournament, how do you think Dawn would do?

She would do great! Probably win the whole thing and impress everyone with her skills! And everyone would be amazed to how Contests are different to Gym battles. Ash would do well too since he has experience but Dawn would win.

Roromiya

on hiatus
If there was to be a contest themed Don tournament, how do you think Dawn would do?
She would definitely win, she's so much more skilled at coordinating than before. ^^

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I think she would do well. She would probably reach the finals, but I dunno if she would win it or not. If there was one I would like to see Dawn battle Burgundy, Georgia, Iris, Cilan, and Bianca in the tournament and to see how they would do in contest battles.

Dawnlover1

pkmnlover000
I think she would do well. She would probably reach the finals, but I dunno if she would win it or not. If there was one I would like to see Dawn battle Burgundy, Georgia, Iris, Cilan, and Bianca in the tournament and to see how they would do in contest battles.

sounds interesting. though Dawn would easily advance, with no problem.

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan

She would get to the finals and would propably win.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Okay, I have another topic question. I may also post some pics of Dawn soon as well.
Would you like to see Dawn meet N and why? Also how do you think their interactions would go?

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Okay, I have another topic question. I may also post some pics of Dawn soon as well.
Would you like to see Dawn meet N and why? Also how do you think their interactions would go?
Well, I don't think that this meeting is important)N will just walk through her and don't notice
Better Dawn meet Misty

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I can't wait to see those pics!

Not really, he is just a villain after all well kinda I guess. Her interactions would probably be the same to whoever she is with at the time, like "Oh, no!"

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Sure I would, I think it would be kinda interesting to see that happen. I think N would probably question her and her Pokemon on how she treats them and stuff, and maybe creep Dawn out XD
Also I would love to see Dawn meet Misty, I made a thread on that a while back XD

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
Sure I would, I think it would be kinda interesting to see that happen. I think N would probably question her and her Pokemon on how she treats them and stuff, and maybe creep Dawn out XD
Also I would love to see Dawn meet Misty, I made a thread on that a while back XD
XD Wow! You answered your own question.
I really don't care if she meets him.I mean he's the villain&they rarely interact with anyone other than Ash. :D

Last edited:

dawn phan

Homeless Trainer
Probably would disagree with his notion and that pokemon and people should be together, just like Ash. Doubt there will be too many significant 1-1 interactions between them if they meet. But hopefully she’ll be around long enough to meet him. Seeing her interact with familiar characters that she hasn't met is always interesting. It's like we all always have a hypothesis of their interactions playing out in our heads and see if they hold true.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I wonder if Dawn will have an important role in the Meloetta plot arc with Team Rocket. It would also be awesome if N and Team Plasma debut here too, then maybe Dawn could be inolved in a really important arc if that happens. And maybe if that happens, she could maybe want to stay longer, like most of the whole season, to help Ash, Iris, and Cilan take on both Team Rocket and Team Plasma or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.