• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

karczx

I think I'm pretty confident that Dawn will appear in Kanto. They didn't really mention about her ever going to Hoenn in Best Wishes at all, just her going to the Wallace Cup and that they're going to tell us about how she did in the Wallace Cup.

X

xdawnhikari

Here is an image :)

127.jpg

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
I wonder where in the pokemon world Dawn would be right now doing her contests or poke stylist things from what i heard she eventually brecomes a pokesyslist but i have not been able to confirm some images that had been posted online mainly on a page i have on facebook

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I wonder where in the pokemon world Dawn would be right now doing her contests or poke stylist things from what i heard she eventually brecomes a pokesyslist but i have not been able to confirm some images that had been posted online mainly on a page i have on facebook

I wouldn't believe anything like that unless there was confirmation from the writers of the anime about that, especially if the rumors were posted on facebook. What is confirmed though is that she went to Johto to compete in the Wallace Cup, and her story is left open like the other past companions, most likely for the fans' imagination of what she's doing after the Wallace Cup.

gohan5

Irisboy
Hmm I guess she could win the Hoenn Grand Festival, provided she's still actively participating there. Maybe she changes her mind and decides to compete in Johto instead. I don't know lol. I think people have it right when they say that they want to keep the options open for the fans to let their imagination wander and make up their own minds. It's easy to let my imagination go with Dawn and think of some of the things she'd get herself into xD

BlueDragonfangirl

"Sigh" I miss Dawn, what are the odds of her returning for X and Y series for a cameo? She's the most popular of the girls :(

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Have you seen this?
http://filb.de/news/pokemon-smash-z...on-x-und-y-und-erste-szenen-des-xy-anime-2097

The second video is what I'm referring.

True, Ash is showed alone ven though Alexa is known to be in Lumiose City which means she is in the plane.

The questions, why Smash is ignoring the fact that Alexa is in the plane? Why Sycammore is not shown with the starters? Foir me, it's very strange unless someone else is in the plane.

The anime is in at moment really delicate and Dawn/Hikari is one of the ways to handle it.

In Japan, Hikari is way popular, more than the rest of the girls are.

But to conmpicate things, I had a rumour from 2chan that says that both iris and Cilan (specially Cilan) are out on Da 17 and Da 1 is a Cilan special. I have issues fully believing it but I can't say that's impossible.

Add to it that the Emolga in the ending is in Dawn's hair and not Iris. And here, the Eevee girls has not edited it. If it's an error, that could be edited!?

I don't say that Hikari is on his way to be again on the show.

I have said the things needed to return Hikari to the show:
1. She has to not appear during the rest of episode N and Da!.
2. Her Piplup has to be in many merchandise even when Dawn is gone.
3. The writers has to do something that heavily implied that both iris and Cilan are out of the show rather early.
4. Team Rocket needs to return to being like Diamond and Pearl, not like Best Wishes.
5. When the first details of the new anime series are revealed, the only character shown in it has to be Ash unlike DP and BW.
6. The writers have to be desesperate to get viewers doing strange things ythat only can be explained as attraction things. THey have always existed that, but in Season 2 it was too obvious (3 episodes of flashbacks of OS?),
7. A character known to be in the plane has to not appear in the teaser trailer.
8. The side quest of XY has to not be revealed before any potential Dawn returns. When she returns, Contests are confirmed to return.

The first 6 points are true and I expected the first 5 if they try to return her. And the 7 is possible with the Sylveon picture oif Pokemon amie (who is not the substitute as far as I know).

For me, the only things that does quit points right now is the Kanto starters merchandise. If not for that... all the points are in the right direction.

Of course, I can be wrong and I'm aware of the thing.

And, if she return, it will make one things. The writers are de

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
"Sigh" I miss Dawn, what are the odds of her returning for X and Y series for a cameo? She's the most popular of the girls :(

Probably slim to none. I really don't think popularity has any effect on whether a character cameos or makes a guest appearance after the 1st guest appearance they get. It's more the writers favoritism of the characters that might effect that along with if the character can advertise the games that would be currently out atm I think.

gohan5

Irisboy
Probably slim to none. I really don't think popularity has any effect on whether a character cameos or makes a guest appearance after the 1st guest appearance they get. It's more the writers favoritism of the characters that might effect that along with if the character can advertise the games that would be currently out atm I think.

Yeah I agree that popularity really has no affect on whether the girls are kept for another generation or not anymore. Even more so now in the later gens when we have so many potential characters to promote in the show. But it's not like they'll forget about her either, BW has proven that multiple times for many characters, not just Dawn. She could always make a flashback cameo like Misty and Brock, you never know.

I like all the screencaps and pics of her coming through here though, it makes me smile. Oh and the blingees too ^^

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Once you've been accepted, you don't need to be accepted again.
What do you think Dawn would be like in this world?
If Dawn was in this world, I think she would pretty much be the same as she is now. Though she may look prettier because she would be real then XD. Though I think she'll keep her cute and girly personality.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
What do you think Dawn would be like in this world?

In the real world, she'd be about the same, but probably not as bubbly (because of real world problems).

Who would be the best substitute voice actor that TPCi could hire if Emily Bauer wasn't available to voice Dawn anymore?

I'd probably hire Annie Pondel/Roxanne Beck to replace Emily Bauer as Dawn.

Blaziken77

May I join please?

Status
Not open for further replies.