• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn/Hikari fan club v4 [Warning: images may be over 500 kb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Maybe whoever May's VA could also voice Dawn if Emily Jenness couldn't voice Dawn anymore.

Which one, the 4Kids VA (Veronica Taylor) or TPCi's (Michelle Knotz)? I can't imagine any of them voicing Dawn, to be quite honest.

How about the worst VA to play Dawn, both male and female?

Male: I'd say Bill Rogers, but he can actually raise his voice, so he wouldn't be the absolute worst. I'll go with Jimmy Zoppi, even his higher pitched characters would not fit.
Female: Eileen Stevens I suppose?

How would you rewrite Dawn's cameo?

I was one of the few who liked it, so I wouldn't change much (except for maybe a team change), but I know many others weren't satisfied.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Hey, just found this! Oh man, I am joining... I am a new found Pearlshipper! Hehe... never thought I would say that though. XD

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Hey, just found this! Oh man, I am joining... I am a new found Pearlshipper! Hehe... never thought I would say that though. XD

Yes, you can both join lol.

@ stickerstaryoshi
Either of them lol, but yeah maybe they wouldn't fit Dawn lol.

How about the worst VA to play Dawn, both male and female?

Male: Probably Jimmy Zoppi lol.
Female: I'm not sure, maybe the va that does Jessie now? XD
How would you rewrite Dawn's cameo?
I'd do alot, trust me lol. I'd have her return to introduce contests into the Unova region, in a special Wallace Cup-like contest. Ash, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Burgundy, Georgia, and Bianca join the contest and the finals end up being Dawn vs Iris/or Cilan with Iris or Cilan beating Dawn at the end. Her team will also change a bit and she will return with a Typhlosion, Piplup, Mamoswine, Ambipom, Pachirisu, Lopunny, and Togekiss. She also trades her Pachirisu with Iris before she leaves to Hoenn. She would also show that she has collected 3-4 ribbons and also reference her rivals, and maybe reference Brock.

Last edited:

TanBun

I'm back :3
Yippee

First i've got a question: could somebody please tell me what the name is of dawn's last episode?

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Yippee

First i've got a question: could somebody please tell me what the name is of dawn's last episode?

Sorry but I have no clue... hopefully someone else knows and can tell you. :/

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Last DP episode: Memories Are Made of Bliss! (if not counting the JP only special shegot)
Last BW episode: Goodbye, Junior Cup! Hello Adventure!

Best thing about DP. Really, the only reason I watched it was for Dawn. This coming from an OS fanboy.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I think we got a successor for Dawn we were hoping for after DP, and that would be Serena! If she joins Ash that is (I hope)
She may be like Dawn, she might not be. But right now it seems like she is lol. And she is a traveling companion, I think. I'd like her to meet Dawn now lol.
If Serena ever met Dawn, how do you think the interactions will go?

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Man, I feel bad for being so inactive XD

Has anyone thought deep about how Dawn would go if she focused on battling instead? I think it could be interesting. She definitely was no slouch vs Maylene.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I think they could possibly have similar interests and most likely get along well with each other.
She's pretty good at battling. Her coordinator battling style made regular battles that much more interesting imo. :)

gohan5

Irisboy
Has anyone thought deep about how Dawn would go if she focused on battling instead? That's interesting and I like to think she'd be pretty good. Also another thing to think about is if her team would be different had she not decided to be a Coordinator.

If Serena ever met Dawn, how do you think the interactions will go? Same as normal really. See Iris/Dawn interactions for how I think it'll be.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Has anyone thought deep about how Dawn would go if she focused on battling instead?
I also think she would be pretty good. I think she might have evolved most of her Pokemon and probably wouldn't have gone after cute Pokemon if she wasn't a coordinator.

Has anyone thought deep about how Dawn would go if she focused on battling instead?

I think Dawn would make the transition to battling quite well. We have already seen Ash use contest-esque moves in his Gym Battles like the spin technique and the counter shield as well as Ice Aqua Jet. I think there are many other contest techniques that would transition well in battle as well. I think Dawn would make a great Pokémon trainer and we have seen her make the finals of the Tag Team Tournament so if she did do battles, I think she would do very well.

I think they'd get along very well. Both of them are girly and into fashion as well as have a passion for Pokémon. I think they'd become very good friends!

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd love to see Dawn appear in XY and meet Serena. I'd love to see how they would bond and I would love to see if Dawn will give her some confidence in the Rhyhorn racing thing, if it is Serena's goal.

What Kalos Pokemon would you want Dawn to catch and why?

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
I'd say they would get along quite well, both of them are into fashion and have a somewhat similar persoanlity, Plus they're both follwing in their mother footsteps.
Probably Sylveon, she has a thing for those kind of cute looking Pokemon plus it seems like it would be good for contests.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like to see her with a Sylveon. I think it would be good for contests and it's also cute and fits in her team. Also maybe Fennekin since it is cute also and seems like it would be a good addition to her team.

Status
Not open for further replies.