• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn Love Her or Hate Her?

Your Feelings Towards Dawn

• Total voters

LaserProtractor01

Mysterious Trainer
Dawn is cute and pretty.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
I love Hikari. She's currently one of my most favorite female characters in Pocket Monsters.

I love the way Megumi Toyoguchi portrays the characters. Too cute. *reminded that there's a Hikari club somewhere and wonders off* =D

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Love Her, Dawn is awesome in every sense she a Great coordinator, She has cool Pokemon, and even when she loses, you know it's just build upto her getting even better.

People dont hate Dawn, they Hate Piplup

Jason-Kun

I hate her. I like her in the games sure, but in the anime she just annoys me.

Togemon

Sibling Love
Hmm.. I <3 Dawn.

I think she's exciting. I like her Pokemon. I like the way she looks. I like how she interacts with the other characters. I love her contest storyline. There's not much I don't like about her.

absoluteSoul

Yeah, 421 combos!
Where's the "I don't care about her" option? I don't love her and I certainly don't hate her. I think she's an alright and likeable character but she gets in my nerves sometimes.

Staryu_09

Mystic Water
I like Dawn! Why some people hate her? May be because she's not Misty or May, but why she must be them? She's great as she is :)

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
She's ok, Misty's ok, and May is ok.

I say that not being a fanboy of any of the three.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Hate Her
May is pretty much overall better than Dawn was.
Dawn is a lucky Cordinator who wins on Piplup's Bide and Over-powered Anime Whirlpool
Surprised soemone actually loves her, She's not even real.

Ubernational

Top coordinator
Theres far to much loyalty to may. Dont get me wrong I like her and all, but the fact she never lost an appeal round really annyoed me. Plus Dawn is lot more confident from the start than May was. Also Misty should never come back for long IMO that Togepi sucked the life out of her and she will never be the same.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I Love Dawn
And I Love May
But I love dawn abit better because I can retale to her more

Don't like the choices, because love and hate are strong words. But certainly I'm inclining towards the love side of the passion spectrum. I like girls in anime/fantasy that actually do something other than cheerleading for the main guy, hence why I like May and Dawn. Well, the only thing I see so far that I don't like about her is how short that skirt is.

By the way, why the heck would someone make a poll topic just to say how much they hate a certain character? Shouldn't they be focussing on characters they like?

I hate her. I like her in the games sure, but in the anime she just annoys me.
Then why do you have a Dawn club banner in your sig?

Last edited:

Pikachu!84

Pikachu Obsessed!
I like her a lot but I think I like May more. But I do know I like both May and Dawn better Misty, she got really annoying.