• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn shipping: Who does she love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Dawn and Brock? They barely paid attention to each other in the anime, hardly ever spoke to one another aside from when they had to, but I guess in fanfiction anything is possible.

Dawn and Brock were so distant from each other that its hard to believe they actually traveled together for 190 episodes.

There is this thing, its called sarcasm, its not easily detected on the internet, but I'd think it would be kinda obvious if you actually read my whole post.
But I support LightRockShipping as well as PearlShipping.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
...And I think "raping your cow" is exactly where I come in and say that this has devolved beyond civil discussion. This topic's pretty much run its course anyway, so I'm going to close it. If any other mods think there's still good to be got out of this topic then they can reopen it.

Vycksta

Personally, I think there is some good to come out of this thread. The topic was going nicely until a troll come along and derailed it. I guess I'm feeling lenient for once; possibly because the thread wasn't spammed beyond recognition unlike a certain thread I had to deal with in GPD.

I'll reopen it, albeit a little cautiously. Don't let me down guys or I will rain down on you like a ton of bricks. Skiyomi was fully in the right to close it for the reason she did.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Ash. No doubt about it. There are almost a hundred reasons wh, but here are some of the more important reasons:
Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Buneary love each other (Pikachu tries not to show it, however). Oak clearly said in some episode, "If two trainer have a Pokemon that loves the other trainer's Pokemon, then it is likely that the Trainers will love each other, two."(worried if two Males had Pokemon like this.)
The two always high-five after one another's achievements.
Dawn and her Pokemon cheer during Gym Battles.
When Ash is sick in some episode, I hear he calls Dawn to him, over Brock, Prof. Oak, and even his mother.

A few key signs. And who thinks DawnxZoey? Isn't Zoey a girl?

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
come on guys its paul she loves, she was curious about him
in the last 2 seasons of dp and i felt as if the last ep with kenny in was a pearl and penguin bashing in my oppinoin

you see ash was to oblivious and you could see she obviouslly isnt attracted to him--just friends

kenny just has a crush, plus if she loved him she would of went with him.

with paul she always see's him first and been curious and even been a little sarcastic to him (i love the episode where she mimics him)
she also felt awkward

barry and dawn...i dont think so dawn will get so bored.

when she sees him shes like "oh for god sake barry, your so dumb" i would say they are like siblings

ive also noticed that paul would talk to her appropiatly and sometimes sarcastic and if ash says something its a "your pretty pathetic!!" (love that quote)

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

I made up my mind... It's KENNY! They're both coordinators, they both have a member if the Empoleon line (Piplup and Prinplup), and they're childhood friends! Oh, and there's the constant mocking, of course! Well, I support Pokeshipping so Ash is a goner, Paul has shown no signs of attraction whatsoever (IMO), and Zoey is a girl, I doubt that Dawn would be a homo.

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
I made up my mind... It's KENNY! They're both coordinators, they both have a member if the Empoleon line (Piplup and Prinplup),
so does barry!, except for the act he isnt a co-ordinator

barry and dawn could of been childhood friends, dawn remembered him

(im not on twinleafshipping side)

Last edited:

MorganaTwist

IVBreeder/EVTrainer
I personally LOVE CavalierShipping with Dawn x Gary Oak. I think they are cute and adorable together because it's like the punk gets the princess story. Gary is punk and Dawn is total princess. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.