• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn: Who does she love? (V.2)

Which Dawn Shipping?

• Ash x Dawn

Votes: 69 42.3%
  • Paul x Dawn

Votes: 39 23.9%
  • Kenny x Dawn

Votes: 17 10.4%
  • Barry x Dawn

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • Conway x Dawn

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Zoey x Dawn

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Gary x Dawn

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoduro

Shinji Time!
She still is dense and innocent lovely character xP
Actually there is a reason why they ship Hikari with Kengo...but that is irrelevant to this thread....so lets continue
Responding to hikari x pokémon shipping...I would say I am not into human x poke shippings...just in best friends manner and that would be satoshi x pikachu and hikari x piplup.(at least i think they are the closest to their main pkm)

Last edited:
On that note, does anyone here ship Dawn with multiple people (like me)? For example, I ship both Pearl and Penguin (though I only ship Penguin as one-sided). I also ship Twinleaf, but that's only in the games, so yeah.

Me! :D I ship Dawn around too much, haha. I even ship her with Darkrai (which is also my favorite Human/Poke ship~)

Some of my favorite non-anime Dawn ships are Beacon and Ironwillshipping, Scarfshipping, Girlpower, Glittershipping...and whatever is Roark/Dawn (I forgot the name for this ship). <3

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
My favorites for Dawn are:

Conway x Dawn
[IMG200]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/lego_man1326/Creepy.jpg[/IMG200]

and

Paul x Dawn
[IMG200]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18300000/paul-x-dawn-paulxdawn-3-18393993-300-300.jpg[/IMG200]

I didn't draw the second one

Flame Mistress

Me! :D I ship Dawn around too much, haha. I even ship her with Darkrai (which is also my favorite Human/Poke ship~)

Some of my favorite non-anime Dawn ships are Beacon and Ironwillshipping, Scarfshipping, Girlpower, Glittershipping...and whatever is Roark/Dawn (I forgot the name for this ship). <3
This is a bit irrelevant, but did you read Ky-nim's Diamond Nuzlocke Comic? Since that comic has some crack Roark/Dawn XD

This is a bit irrelevant, but did you read Ky-nim's Diamond Nuzlocke Comic? Since that comic has some crack Roark/Dawn XD
I haven't, but it sounds interesting from what I know of the Nuzlocke challenge. Now I wanna read this, if only for the cracky Roark/Dawn shipping in it. Hehe~

I also found out that this pairing is called SmexyGlassesShipping. Yeah.

LilyTwo

I tend to ship Dawn mostly with Kenny, and that's the ship I used in my fanfiction, but I like her with Ash and Gary as well.

Dawn and Paul? About as believable as Kenny defeating Ash in a Pokemon battle. That is to say, I think it's completely absurd.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
I tend to ship Dawn mostly with Kenny, and that's the ship I used in my fanfiction, but I like her with Ash and Gary as well.

Dawn and Paul? About as believable as Kenny defeating Ash in a Pokemon battle. That is to say, I think it's completely absurd.

=/

We Ikarishippers have our reasons to ship Dawn with Paul. Most would say it's crazy but to write/draw about couples that are not yet canon nor show any interest with one another just makes shipping the two even more enjoyable.

Back on the topic, i do love to ship May and Dawn together, as friends of course. I do the same thing with Iris.

Flame Mistress

Let me get this clear.

DON'T BASH OTHER SHIPPINGS! The last thing I want is to see this thread get close just because of some stupid flame war.

Thank you. though I do think that IkariShipping is not as good as the others...

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
To be honest,I enjoy Shipping for the fun. Yeah I ship Dawn with Ash but I don't mind other Dawn shippings. To enjoy shipping is for the fun of it. I say respect other opinion on shipping. I ship Dawn with Ash,Touya(most of the time),Lucas,Gary,Barry(Half the time). So I see no problem with the other Dawn shippings. I may not support some but I respect it at the end like Ikarishipping One other Dawn shipping I enjoy is Appeal/SapphirePearl. :3 And for crack Dawn x Skyla.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer

It's not all that impossible. If you payed attention, you would have noticed that Paul seems to open up a bit more to Dawn than to Brock or Ash.

Flame Mistress

Ash is his rival. Duh. And Brock was practically forgotten by the writers in DP. It was a bit obvious he was gonna be dropped, actually.

Really, you could say the same with PenguinShipping and HeatTagShipping. It's probably because they all thought Dawn was hot, lol.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Back in DP people thought Dawn and Zoey was pretty popular too. I still like it.

Its odd that Dawn isn't shipped with Ursula as much, probably because Ursula came so late in the series.

I did kinda like Appealshipping (Dawn/Zoey) when DP first started but lost interest in it after Zoey's 3rd or 4th appearance.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Dawn... maybe Zoey, Barry or Paul.

Dawn and Piplup

Piplup+Pikachu Fan
Is it just me or is Piplup in love with Dawn or something? Lol.
I mean if you saw Piplup up and away or Stopped in the name of love then you would know what I mean.

FairoNeko

I ship Dawn with Paul. Yay to IkariShipping!

And please, please, don't bash IkariShipping just because you don't like it or because you find it absurd. Everyone has their own preference. If you don't like it, then ignore it.

Flame Mistress

You do realise that you just said IkariShipping is believable, though you said it's absurd, right?

lokoduro

Shinji Time!
@FlameMistress:Maybe it meant,like...6vs6 serious battle?DP180 was the match of his life for Kengo and a random strategy training for Satoshi.(Why would an Elite Four use Infernape as a defensive tank?This is just so...dumb)

Status
Not open for further replies.