• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn will Catch a Leafeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonade

In no way does it represent the Anime.
Really now? Because I only see pokemon that belong to the main characters. Otherwise, Piplup and Croagunk wouldn't really make sense either.

If Dawn isn't catching a Leafeon, someone is. Although I'm not too big on one of my favorite pokemon being owned by one of my least favorite characters, it'd be interesting considering how it's not the first time Leafeon appears with the rest of the main pokemon.

MuppetPuppet

A Puppet Muppet
I hope Dawn doesn't get a Leafeon, Leafeon is great, but Dawn fails. Brock could do with a Leafeon to be honest, because he's probably the only person there that I don't want to be replaced. o_O

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Well, obviously it doesn't represent the anime, its a Portable X-ray ffs...

and I wouldn't wanna see Leafeon with Dawn anyway. Its about time we saw an Eeveelution in a decent League battle, with say...Nando.

uber gon

Accept Change
What's so bad about Dawn owning a Leafeon?

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
They don't like Dawn, that's all. It has nothing to do with the Leafeon.

Personally, I think it'd be good.

victreebel007

I'd like to see dawn with a leafeon, it would look good with the other pokemon, however if Dawn doesn't get one I'd like to see Nando with one

either way is good to be honest

cascade88

< go ask alice >
I'd like to see her with one. Although, it would be interesting to see Ash ending up with one instead... highly unlikely, I'm sure, but someone should have one, to showcase it, considering May's got Glaceon.

Torterra12

Event collector
i would like to see brock catch one he needs more pokemon
or james could catch it he always get grass pokemon but leafeon wouldnt fit in with him

BM14murph

Master Collector
Nice find my friend

It could very well be the sign of someone getting the leafeon which would more than likely be Dawn

BirdStaraptor

Sinnoh Master
I hope Dawn doesn't get a Leafeon, Leafeon is great, but Dawn fails. Brock could do with a Leafeon to be honest, because he's probably the only person there that I don't want to be replaced. o_O

Leafeon was born to be in the contests, so Dawn should get it not Brock.

theforgottensoldier

divide and conquer!
This would probably go good in the next capture thread.

Anyway i could see her getting an eevee and then maybe evolving into a leafeon in filler region.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
I would've loved Ash with a Leafeon but its never going to happen sadly and I don't think Brock will get it so that leaves *Cringe* Dawn or Nando *Cringe*

LordVatek9

Legendary Collector
I don't think anyone gets a Leafeon. Leafeon is major marketing Pokemon because it's cute.

Chelc

What's so bad about Dawn owning a Leafeon?

If there's a chance to ***** about anything anime-related, the members in this forum will take advantage of it, didn't you know? :p

With that said, can you all stop with the Dawn hate? Not only is it off topic, but ffs, it's about as old (if not, older) as the Piplup bashing. I'm already going to infract a bunch of you for spam after I post this.

Anyways, I can see Dawn with Leafeon. It's still pretty random and a little too early to tell? Idk, it seems like it's just a bunch of marketable pokemon to me... I guess we'll just have to see. If we don't get any news about this in the next few weeks, though, I'll have this closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.