• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn will Catch a Leafeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Yeah, starters + an Eeveelution isn't really out of the ordinary or suspicious. Croagunk also is rather popular in Japan too irc. I doubt they revealed anime spoilers through an X-Ray Machine.

But no Luxray. :/

uber gon

Accept Change
Meh, I'm just interested in Leafeon using Leaf Blade in the animé.

PokéKT

Dusk Moon
*Why wasn't the machine got a electrical pokémon or like Korobooshi said, Luxray. =l

*Leafeon would probarely use Leaf Blade with it's tail, uber gon.

Why is everyone against Hikari getting Leafeon? I like Leafeon and I had a feeling when Hikari saw Haruka's Glaceon, she wanted one aswell, so why not give her Glaceon's counterpart?

Shinneth

Fail-Leader!
I could dig Dawn having Leafeon. I was just thinking the other day when someone made the thread on May having Glaceon at Bulbagarden about how another main cast member ought to totally have Leafeon, and Dawn would be perfect for it. She could totally use a Grass-type, it suits her, and it would perfectly compliment her with May.

Still just speculation all in all, I guess, but it would be nice... I mean normally, we should've totally seen a Leafeon in the anime by now (not counting the movies)...

dagon22

Charmander master!
I think it would be really cool if she had a Leafeon. I'm not sure how they would do it, but it would be cool if she got an Eevee. But that may be too much like May. If she did get an Eevee, and it evolves on the show, then it would be the first Eevee to be seen evovling.

I think it's just some popular pokemon, and doesn't mean that any one is going to get one.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I couldn't really care much about Dawn getting a Leafeon.

One of my least favorite characters+one of my least favorite Pokemon doesn't seem like anything for me to go uts over. I just hope it won't be annoying and sassy like P-plup. It would also make aher more of a Ash/May clone, wouldn't it, especially if she got if from an egg?

PokemonHero

I can see the future
An interesting concept. It could be something, but then again, it is probably just decoration. But truthfully, I would like to see Dawn with a Leafeon. It seems like an interesting Pokemon and it would be cool to see it use Leaf Blade (I'm thinking something coming out of its forelegs).

thunderblade12

There's a good number of pokemon that I could possibly see Dawn with:

Any 5th generation pre-release pokemon, like Dawn getting Munchlax and Brock getting Bonsly.

An old pokemon who will get a new evolution/pre-evolution in the next generation like how Ash got Aipom and May got Eevee.

If there is a Johto remake they will only give her popular pokemon from Johto, they're not going to give her some thing random like Qwilfish, Ledyba, Houndour or Mareer. Chicorita, Cyndaquil, Pichu, Igglybuff, Togepi(Togekiss) and Clefa are all options.

Sinnoh pokemon:
Burmy - Mothim (The way they're making her an Ash clone I wouldn't be too surprised)
Combee - Vespiquen (A contest fitting pokemon. Same situation as the bug above)
Cherubi - Cherrim (Cherrim didn't have much of an intro still. Yes I'm quite aware of Leela's)
Stunky (Could be similar to how the Grimer from the trainer's school was)
Riolu-Lucario
Ralts-Gallade
Tangela-Tangrowth
Eevee-Leafeon

There's just too many possibilitys to speculate.

pokefreak in qatar93

well if dawn is ever getting leafeon I'd rather have her catch one and not get an eevee and evolving it.
it would be great to see leafeon in the anime (not counting the movie)
and her leafeon could be a shy leafeon that has stage fright so we can see some fast development before the GF.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
well if dawn is ever getting leafeon I'd rather have her catch one and not get an eevee and evolving it.
it would be great to see leafeon in the anime (not counting the movie)
and her leafeon could be a shy leafeon that has stage fright so we can see some fast development before the GF.

Agreed.

I can just imagine Dawn with a Leafeon ;)

It'll be lovely.

Pokemon X-ray machine is for those young kids who fear ordinary X-rays because those look scary for sure, even for full grown ups those machines look creepy enough.

Anyway, I would love to see leafeon with either Brock or Dawn, but if it happens, it will most likely be the latter.

Last edited:

Squaaah

Although I'd love to see Dawn with Leafeon, I really can't see this having any impact on the show. The Eeveelutions have always been marketable, and so have the starters. The only random pokemon on there is Croagunk, but when you consider that Brock has held it as his mascott for about 3 years now its understandable that they'd use it. Unless the machine was made before the series started, then it could be pretty random.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Lol, I say I'd rather see Leafeon in a league battle than a dumb appeal and my post gets deleted...how lovely.

Anywho, as said...X-Ray machine =/= Anime. But if someone was to get a Leafeon, it had better be Nando. :)

PokéKT

Dusk Moon
He also owns a non-grass, Kricketune, because it's a musical and can perform well in contests. Leafeon...I just can't see Nando with it. But weirdly I can see Dawn with it.

EDIT: Finally! Rank up. >.<

pokefreak in qatar93

who ever said that nando is only restricted to grass typed pokemon ?!
let's review his team shall we ..
1-roselia
2-sunflora
3-kricktune
grass - grass- BUG !!
so he can have any type he wants.
but ya we can say he's all mystical and junk

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Meh, all bias aside, I suppose it'd be interesting to see Dawn with a Leafeon.

So far, Dawn's team has been: Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, and Ambipom.

Disagree with me if you must, but I don't like the fact that 3/5 of her team are just "cuddly, useless pokemon", that's only merit is either contests (In this case, Pachirisu is still a hair weaker than Ash's Pikachu, while Buneary's more often than not is used in Contests in the Visual portion), or in Piplup's case, being an annoying mascot. (Yep... Soon one of the main characters will use Eevee, spam that, and whatnot.)

Now, Leafeon obviously would become a Contest superstar, according to Dawn's training style (Thank goodness Mamoswine makes a cultural imbalance), and well, become less "cool" than it would in the hands of another trainer. But, at least Dawn has something evolved that's not the cool Ambipom or the well, "Charizard clone" Mamoswine.

Now, with the bias back in, Dawn would probably encounter the Leafeon in the Battle Zone, since the Battle Zone looks to be a warm, summer-esque place anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.