• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn's Adoptions

D

Dawnstar

Please don't advertise your forum here...

I'm just saying the thing about some people because it's something I feel a lot of people agree with me on, lol.

castiboy

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
so you returned to sppf to un-n00b n00bs in some way... cool mixes, nice colours, and electabuzz wasn't only advertising my forum, just trying to help you make your sprites better, believe me, transparency changes everything, but it doesn't matter anyway.
and btw, you know people aren't forced to like all of your mixes, so that about people who don't use one don't get any other one... it's like saying "love me, or never come here again", and you were just talking about it a few posts before. i'll maybe ask for one of yours one of these days.

Electabuzz

Normal Coordinator
that wasn't me...it was starter...hehe..but yeah, as castiboy said, transparency brings a sprite up a notch. It won't make a bad sprite good, but it will make a good sprite even better.

D

Dawnstar

*sigh* I just try to make my point clear because in most other topics I make, people don't like the sprites I make, ask for another, it goes on and on...

I feel like now I'm hated. I just came back because I was bored...I can't download any more programs for anything, all I can do is use paint, the only other programs I have are the one that came with my scanner and the simple Open Canvas 1.1, which is stupid.

I never wanted to force people to like all of my mixes, at all. I hate many of mine. I just have had bad experiences with past topics where people ask for a sprite, don't like what it is, chuck it away. I just like the element of surprise for people. Adopt the sprite no matter what it looks like. Otherwise, might as well not get another, I'm not getting any better.

I'm a lazy stupid procrastinator, I have no idea why I even opened the topic up, I guess I was just bored. Waterlunar made one, check hers out. I'm just a beat-down old spriter, so...yeah.

W

WaterLover315

Dawnstar said:
*sigh* I just try to make my point clear because in most other topics I make, people don't like the sprites I make, ask for another, it goes on and on...

I feel like now I'm hated. I just came back because I was bored...I can't download any more programs for anything, all I can do is use paint, the only other programs I have are the one that came with my scanner and the simple Open Canvas 1.1, which is stupid.

I never wanted to force people to like all of my mixes, at all. I hate many of mine. I just have had bad experiences with past topics where people ask for a sprite, don't like what it is, chuck it away. I just like the element of surprise for people. Adopt the sprite no matter what it looks like. Otherwise, might as well not get another, I'm not getting any better.

I'm a lazy stupid procrastinator, I have no idea why I even opened the topic up, I guess I was just bored. Waterlunar made one, check hers out. I'm just a beat-down old spriter, so...yeah.

Your not hated, and you never "forced" anyone to like your mixes, people just like them because they are very well-sprited. Are you going 2 make any more? cuz you shud.

waterlunar

Teh Spriteh Dude
Dawnstart, everything you make is special and have distinct value, your one of the best here, so dont feel down in the dump, the people who is mean to you is just haters.

castiboy

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Dawnstar said:

take it easy man... woman... no need to make it look as if everyone is attacking you. i make requested sprites as i want, and if people don't like them, who cares, i made them for me.
and if you are an old spriter, then i'm already dead XD

sorry buzz, i just got confused with posts.

Electabuzz

Normal Coordinator
no problem casti

Dawn..I don't think a silly internet site in which you are posting silly little pictures is something to get upset about. This should be fun...not tedious hard work. De-stress...

Maurizio

Feeling Good
could i take pokeball #5

D

Dawnstar

Why did you bump my topic? I was hoping for it to die, lol.

And there isn't a Pokeball #5...

*dies from lack of sense in people* And you can't knock it into them, for they end up knocking you down somehow...

waterlunar

Teh Spriteh Dude
Dawn, your ending this after 3 Balls? x.x thats very short...please continue because poeple are going to killl me soon...o.o;

Dawnstar said:
Why did you bump my topic? I was hoping for it to die, lol.

And there isn't a Pokeball #5...

*dies from lack of sense in people* And you can't knock it into them, for they end up knocking you down somehow...
waah you get angry quickly.And you close your shops constantly i mean there open for about a week .please just keep this one open and tell the n00bs to go to heck everytime theey ask for one and there none there. And here just a suggestion why don't you and waterlunar just o the same shop you both are goos spriter's and are ding the same thing right now so maybe there will be a good fit there.

also when they ask for a pokeball and there none just say "No" plain and simple it pisses them off alot.

Last edited: