• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn's Contest Dress Appreciation Thread

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
'Most' people? Lmao don't listen to a vocal minority
She's easily one of the, if not the best pokegirl and indeed Dawn's contest dress>>>> any other performer's dress tbh

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I don’t hate dawn, but i honestly always thought her contest outfits (and most of the dp contest outfit tbh) were all bad.

The one she got for JN was the first one for her i actually like.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Her Grand Festival dress (alongside her hair) was the best out of the performance girls. I also really like the creativity they put in May’s outfit in DP

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I love her shoes in that pic
I also love her hairstyle
But prefer Serena’s style more

Leonhart

Imagineer
Frankly I didn't think it was that great of a dress, although I didn't necessarily dislike it, either. Speaking of her outfits though, I still think she should've kept her Platinum version clothing permanently after DP125.

BlueDragonfangirl

I thought Dawn at this time was the second most popular female lead.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I think her dresses was just a product of the times. She look fine on them and the one she had on Journeys was excellent

bmw9413

Lol are you serious? Dawn has the most plain and generic contest outfit. May and Serena did it much better; May had an Egyptian theme and Serena had the Superstar/Poke'Idol look. Theirs were unique. Dawn did have that one new outfit she wore for like a 30 second performance in JN for Koharu but we'll probably never see it again.

Lol are you serious? Dawn has the most plain and generic contest outfit. May and Serena did it much better; May had an Egyptian theme and Serena had the Superstar/Poke'Idol look. Theirs were unique. Dawn did have that one new outfit she wore for like a 30 second performance in JN for Koharu but we'll probably never see it again.
I agree, personally I didn't like them at all, I loved May's, Serena's and I also adore all the dresses that Iris has worn.