• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn's emerald team (me)

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
1)Blaziken
2)swampert
3)Scekptile
4)Manetric
5)Pelliper
6)castform
all level 75 except for blaziken which is like level 82 now i believe

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
1)Blaziken
2)swampert
3)Scekptile
4)Manetric
5)Pelliper
6)castform
all level 75 except for blaziken which is like level 82 now i believe

Umm, thats great and all, but for us to rate your team, we need moves, nature, items, and such. This is more of a statement than a question.

When posting pokemon to be rated, please use the following format:

Pokemon @ Item
Nature @ Ability
-Move
-Move
-Move
-Move

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
sorry I will get to working on that!
I know some of my blaziken's moves, blaze kick,sky uppercut cant think of other 2
swapert: waterfall,surf,dive,hydro pump

Nintho

Fire Pokemon Tamer
sorry I will get to working on that!
I know some of my blaziken's moves, blaze kick,sky uppercut cant think of other 2
swapert: waterfall,surf,dive,hydro pump

for swampert maybe teaching it a non-water type move will be beneficial for it. maybe earthquake or ice beam.

i recommend teaching blaeken thunder punch (egg move)

sceptile will do well with dragon claw.

i would get rid of piliper cause u already have swampert maybe Alakazam? or any other psycic type would really help your team.