1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Dawn's New Journey! (DPSP1)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Chronicles & Specials' started by Serebii, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Dawn's New Journey!

After her journey with Ash, Dawn has decided to travel to a new region in order to continue her quest to be the best Pokémon Co-Ordinator, like her mother. However, when she has to decide the Pokémon to take with her, she starts to struggle. Going to Professor Rowan's for advice, she meets Cinco, a new trainer who is conflicted with what Pokémon to choose to start her journey...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. Grassmen

Grassmen Novice Breeder

Piplup and Chimchar escaping from Rowan's lab. AGAIN. Seriously?

3. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Yeah, why every journey of a trainer has to start with this XD

It was funny seeing Cyndaquil and Piplup's combinated move being blasted, and too bad the battle didn't end after this.

4. ^ASH^

^ASH^ Beginning Trainer

Dawn said she'll go to Hoenn
    And LOL at the repeat of Pip/Chimchar arguing and running away

5. Grassmen

Grassmen Novice Breeder

Dawn, why do you need to use your Pokedex to check on Ariados? You only used to get attacked by them every ten episodes or so >.<

6. Lucario At Service

Lucario At Service Calm Trainer

Short Summary

First Half:

- Dawn is training with Cyndaquil
    - Dawn double battle with Johanna (Cyndaquil & Piplup Vs Umbreon & Glameow)
    - I wasn't able to catch who won, but i think Johanna won
    - Shifts to the Rowan's lab
    - Dawn talks with him
    - Shifts to the girl who is checking out the starters
    - Piplup & Chimchar sarts fighting, and ony of Piplup's attack breacks the window. Both the starters escapes from there (Turtwig is seen busy eating his food).
    - That was similar to Dawn's case
    - Dawn decides to help the girl find the two starters.

Break

7. Grassmen

Grassmen Novice Breeder

Shiny Ariados! :D ...Can Dawn catch this please :p
    Oh, and now Cyndaquil is evolving.

8. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Quilava's so strong. IMO even strong like Ash's Quilava, what a power. Goodbye, Dawn!

9. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

So Dawn's cyndaquil evolves and learns Eruption, seriously, copying Ash's evolution much?
    A shiny Ariados, interesting, so another Piplup in the episode, i wonder if it Interacts with Dawn's probably didn't.

10. ^ASH^

^ASH^ Beginning Trainer

Dawn decided to go to Hoenn but wasn't sure which Pokémon to take with her... at first she thought taking just Piplup but wasn't sure, so she went to Rowan to get advice
    After helping the girl, she told Rowan she'll take "Piplup... and Quilava... and [insert the other Poké names]"
    I liked how she said this XD at first it seemed like she'll take just Pip, but then she added Quilava and made it seem like just these two, but then said all the others too XD she said something like she still has a lot to learn about them all

11. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

So no Ambipom, disappointing.

12. darklord18

darklord18 Cheekyshipper

did they say what cinco pick as a starter or did she pick off screen?

13. deathseer

deathseer Oh, u mad bro?

So Dawn is off to Hoenn? Interesting.

14. ^ASH^

^ASH^ Beginning Trainer

I'm not sure, but I think she decided to choose later, after she'll learn more about Pokémon...

15. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

I like her Cyndaquil, no matter how much of a copy it seems ^^ I'm just happy it didn't take forever to evolve. It kind of reminds me of May and her Squirtle since it was young and also evolved in an acceptable amount of time~ :3

16. Dawn_AmyFan20

Dawn_AmyFan20 Member

YAY!! ^^ SO DP isn't ending afterall.

17. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Well-Known Member

Dawn going to Hoenn...I think this means we'll see her in the RSE remake saga. Maybe I'm taking the speculation a bit too far there though.

Sounds like a decent ep. Be cool to see Dawn, Piplup, Cyndaquil again.

18. Dawn_AmyFan20

Dawn_AmyFan20 Member

Dawns Episode seemed kinda of a repeat of the very first DP episode.And She were there without Ash too ^^ Oh Well,I think I can get used to Dawn by herself.Shes even cooler...umm,wait,She was always cool LOL.

It were 12PM in my country when this were airing.I guess it's OK ^^

19. Dawn_AmyFan20

Dawn_AmyFan20 Member

Oh,and I kinda liked Brocks Family.They seem so fun,cheerfull to be with.Wish my Family were fun as them ^^;

20. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Hoenn seems right since it has contests, I was expecting her to go to Kanto but I guess Hoenn is alright.