• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn's New Journey! (DPSP1)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Since Dawn's Cyndaquil evolved here, I wish it had evolved twice since Typhlosion seems so cool and Dawn needed a powerhouse.

Hinoarashi becoming a Magmarashi was enough, especially since Hikari hadn't done much work with Hinoarashi anyway, so she wouldn't have deserved a Bakuphoon this soon.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Loved this special, it was the perfect end to Dawn’s DP character arc and a great start to her new journey. I adore Dawn so much, 100% my favorite Pokégirl and one of my favorite characters in the entire Pokémon franchise period. She’s just thee it girl!

Seeing how much she’s grown over her journey was so gratifying. Being able to keep up with Johanna and show off that stunning Flame Wheel/Whirlpool combination move was awesome. Dawn’s creativity and ingenuity is just masterful, she’s the undisputed best Coordinator/Performer btw.

I liked her indeicision over whether to take her team with her or not, a bit Ash-like but also spoke to her own character’s want for a challenge as well. The girl being her fan and getting to see how Dawn inspires people and guides them much like she herself was guided at the beginning was sweet. The callback to the Ariados at the beginning of DP and the way Dawn handled it with her team this time compared to her start were just more of those full circle moments that made this feel like the best conclusion to her arc.

Appreciated that this ep gave Cyndaquil focus and let it evolve (if only it would do that again….); I just love all of Dawn’s team. They’re easily the best companion team: all of them had personality, fun movesets, and contributed a lot, while also just being a good selection of Pokemon in general that fit perfectly with Dawn. They made sure to go out with a bang for the last full companion team, for sure. Dawn deciding to take them felt very natural and was a nice little parallel to the girl’s decision. I would’ve loved to see her adventures in Hoenn

This special wrapped everything up nicely with a bow for Dawn; it was a very fulfilling farewell for her.