• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dawn's New Journey! (DPSP1)

nkg2k10

the fossil wreaker
hoenns good and i hope it doesnt do what it did with may and show the first episode and almost just completly forget about her and her adventures though hoenn or inmays case johto

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
hoenns good and i hope it doesnt do what it did with may and show the first episode and almost just completly forget about her and her adventures though hoenn or inmays case johto

They will probably, they might give us an update like they gave us with May, I woulnd't mind some chronicles like episodes once in a while though but since they are doing with Takeshi and Hikari they might aswell do it for everyone, if they go that route.

I doubt they will, they have been pretty focused in BW and developing a good story, hopefully they will keep as a priority if I have to choose I prefer more BW instead of specials.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Well Dawn is off to Hoenn? Oh well, was hoping she'd go to Kanto or even the Orange Islands to show that place is still going.
But this episode sounds interestiong still, I want to watch it, but cannot find it right now

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
If they continue these special episodes, or if Dawn makes a comeback like May & Misty did, I hope Dawn ends up catching a Treecko

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
If they continue these special episodes, or if Dawn makes a comeback like May & Misty did, I hope Dawn ends up catching a Treecko

I'm going to say she will, since it would promote the "remakes", she doesn't have a grass type too. I just don't think Treecko is a pokemon I would associate with her though.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm going to say she will, since it would promote the "remakes", she doesn't have a grass type too. I just don't think Treecko is a pokemon I would associate with her though.

Me neither, but since she already has Piplup & Quilava, Treecko's the only one left. Though I wonder if they do continue these episodes, that Dawn will lose her pokemon the way Ash did in Johto?

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Me neither, but since she already has Piplup & Quilava, Treecko's the only one left. Though I wonder if they do continue these episodes, that Dawn will lose her pokemon the way Ash did in Johto?

Hoping if they do, I could see that happening, First being Mamoswine, then Buneary, Pachurisu, and Togekiss, and her keeping Piplup and Quilava in her team!

Maybe Satoshi won't have time for Hoenn,but I'm sure Princess Dawns heart will always be there for Ash,and her feelings will take her to him and suprise him with a pretty colorful musical ^^ Hey,She has done something similar once to him.

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
does anyone have a link? ive been itching to watch this through class

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
So Dawn is going to Hoenn for a journey we won't be seeing, sounds a lot like May.

I think its also funny that people think there's going to be a filler arc in Hoenn. Just like Ash returned to Johto, right?

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Just a friendly reminder that you are not allowed to ask where to watch the episode.

Dawn said she'll go to Hoenn

Here we go again ...

That applies to a lot of things in this episode, actually. It's kind of nostalgic.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
So Dawn is going to Hoenn for a journey we won't be seeing, sounds a lot like May.

I think its also funny that people think there's going to be a filler arc in Hoenn. Just like Ash returned to Johto, right?

Yeah except this time, the current region is moving at a much quicker pace that there must be a Filler region, kinda like the Orange Islands and Kanto Battle Frontier.